twelve

"Wake up!"

Jungkook abruptly opened his eyes to see Hoseok bouncing on the bed, so Jungkook might have fell asleep beside Hoseok last night.

Not that I did it on purpose!

Yeah right.

"Finally you're awake!" Hoseok cheered while staying still and smiling at Jungkook. The boy looked so much like a model right now, the sunlight streamed through the open window glowing around Hoseok. But if it was possible, Hoseok's smile was brighter than the rays of the sun.

"Yeah I'm awake." Jungkook chuckled through his morning groggy voice, Hoseok blushed at the deep voice and slowly got off the bed. Jungkook's smile turned into a slight smirk as he noticed the effect his deep voice had on Hoseok.

"So would you like to go out for breakfast? I found this little shop while we were walking last night." Hoseok said while he went to his closet to inspect the clothes he had for the early morning outing.

"Yeah sure, give me a minute to change." Hoseok handed Jungkook a pair jeans and a white shirt and went into the bathroom with a huge grey knitted sweater with a pair of black skinny jeans.

A few minutes later the both boys were walking towards the café and unknowingly their hands wrapped together as they chattered.

This day was different, they acted as if they knew each other but in reality they had only met a few days back. Jungkook was having the time of his life just talking with Hoseok about various things.

They ate breakfast smiling, stealing knowing glances.

But of course, one person had to ruin that.

"Hey Yoongi! Come sit with us!"

(if you hate self promos you can skip this bit🙂)

a/n
hello! so, i have decided to make a new fanfic. it's called Happy//JiHope. Its based off Jimin's new song and the idea won't just leave me so I decided to post the first new chapter which will give you peek as to what you will expect and yeah (:

you dont have to read it if you dont want to,, completely up to you. but if you do give it a try then thank you i appreciate that too.

hope you enjoyed this ((: