Water Break

Anna

I. Want. To. DIE! I'm now on my last month of pregnancy and I want Silas out!! He has nothing better to do rather than kick kick and kick! Kai, the one I need right now, is at school so ughh! I'm out on my maternity week since this mean baby will come any day now. My mucus plug broke already so who knows.

Anyway, Kai's doing better in school now with Austin and I in every class of his. He's also getting better about the whole Little Bear thing... but nine full months and he has yet talked to Silas fully. He touches him now and then, but really just to say how I'm rocking a baby bump and sometimes to feel him move. I can't blame him though. He's starting to get more comfortable with Silas now since he can be born any minute now.

A strong kick right in the gut. I hold onto my stomach in pain and groan. Never again am I carrying Kai Archers baby. Even Little Bear hurt me! I'm not going to complain to him though, he's stressing a whole lot about me going into labor any day. He wants to take off from school, but I make that fucker go. He's studying forensics and i'm studying to be a biomedical scientist. Austin's also doing forensics with Kai because god for bid they aren't best friends. We're in a school near by so we just come back home once school's over.

"I'm hungry, are you hungry Silas?" i rub my stomach and say in a soft voice as i walk to the kitchen then he kicks me. "I take that as a yes" i chuckle and grab a bag of chips. "Mm! I still have cake mix!! Let's make some cake later and daddy will be home in an hour"

I stuff the chips in my mouth and about thirty minutes later I start taking out the cake ingredients. Mixing and stirring, it's starting to come along! The door opens and I look around the corner to see Kai walking towards me. He wraps his arms around me from behind and puts his head on my shoulder. "Whatcha making?" he asks in a cute voice.

"Cake!" I look at him and smile. He puts his finger in the batter then wipes it on my nose and laughs before kissing my cheek. "I'd do the same, buttttt i want as much cake as i can get" i laugh and he shakes his head. "Take off your backpack" i pull down the strings of his stringed bag down his arm.

He throws it on the ground then kneels down. "How's my little guy?" he pulls my shirt up above my bump. I'm too busy looking at him in awe, it's the first time he acknowledged him. He looks at me and I snap out of it as i give him an huh look. "How's he doing?" he chuckles and i rolls my eyes.

"Kicking, kicking, and uh some more kicking" i groan. He kisses my bump and i drop my jaw at the adorable scene going on right in front of me. He never kissed Silas, ever! I guess he feels better that he made it this far into my pregnancy. He stands back up and puts his hands on my sides.

"Ok well I have a shit ton of homework so i'm gonna do that while you have fun making your cake" he ruffles my hair before walking off. He always makes fun of me whenever i make cakes because he thinks only kids should wanna do that and not older people. He never eats it either.

I continue making my cake while he does his work in the dining room which is connected to the kitchen. The silence kills me so i put on music and start singing along. "It's too coldddd outsideeee for angels to fly!" i point at Kai and he looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "for angels to fly!" i continue and he shakes his head as he turns back to his work. "Come onnnn! You sing in the car with me!" i put out my hand.

He pulls up his paper, telling me he has homework. I sigh and jump once the timer on the stove goes off, making Kai silently laugh but cover it up by working. "Don't hurt yourself" says the asshole himself.

"Uhhh can you help me take it out?" i ask and he gets out of his seat then takes out the cake from the oven. "Thank youuuu! I love you!" i shout while he walks off into the dining room then i grab the icing and decorative stuff and put it on the counter as i wait for the cake to cool off. Once i walk over to the dining room, i look down to see a puddle of water and immediately panic. "Kai"

He looks at me and stands up when he notices the mess."Fuck fuck fuck" he says as he grabs some pair of keys and puts his arm around me. "MOM! DAD! HER WATER BROKE" he rushes me out the door. I place my hand on my stomach as he places me in the car and everyone runs out of the house into the suv. Kai gets in the back next to me and holds my hand while the car starts driving. "Hey hey, shhh" he shushes me.

I start to scream and grip hard onto his hand. "I want him out of me!" my contractions get worse. Kai's freaking out, I know he is. He's shaking and trying everything he can to calm me and i love that he's trying, but i'm the one going through it! Lock speeds faster as we get closer to the hospital which i'm sooooo happy about.

"Babe i'm really sorry i don't know what to do" Kai places his hand on my stomach and the other still holding my said. He kisses my temple but i push him away when Silas kicks. "I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry" he freaks out.

"You better be! You put this child in me!" i say out of pain. Obviously I didn't mean it, i just have a child wanting out and talking isn't something i want right now. We pull into the hospital and Kai runs me through the doors as fast as I can could. Nurses run up to me then I get rushed to a room.

Kai walks in the room last with a clenched jaw. "Uh Dragonfly... i'm really sorry to say but" he sits on a chair next to my bed. "Labor can take up to hours... Silas won't necessarily be here right now" he says nervously and I groan.

"You're gonna be okay Anna, i promise" Elena smiles and the guys nod. It's nice to have someone that actually experienced what i'm going through with me so i feel less alone. "This pain is all worth it" she looks at Kai.

"Yea, you're gonna be glad you went through this once you see the results" Justin says. Before I could speak, another wave of pain goes through me, causing me to shout and grip onto Kai's hand. He shushes me and moves a strand of hair out of my face.

The guys start saying encouraging things to me for about an hour until more pain strikes me. Worst. The two nurses run over to me and check me. "He's coming, Anna you need to start pushing okay?" a nurse says and i give it my best as i scream from the top of my lungs.

"Breathe" Kai rubs his thumb in a circle pattern on the back of my hand. I push harder and scream louder. He puts his other arm around me and rubs my shoulder. "Babe one more push and he's here okay? You can do it"

"You try pushing a seven pound baby out of you!!" I shout. One more push Anna... you got this. I take a deep breathe and push as hard as my body has left in me. "UGHH!" i scream. Crying is heard, but i'm too busy trying to catch my breath.

"You did amazing Anna" the nurse smiles.

5:36pm Silas Dakota Archer was born.