Chapter 4: Trouble

Author's note: I forgot to mention that this story takes place in the year 2003.

Oh shit. This chapter starts THE PLOT of this story. I'm nervous writing this. (Probably going to edit like 50 times before publishing it.) This chapter is inspired by Skins Episode 2. All I'm gonna say is, don't do drugs because you'll start seeing things.

Enjoy. Share. Vote. And comment.
I would appreciate it so much. 😢😭 (my Madasaku story has more than 40,000 views 😖 but not this one. And that makes me sad because this story is so much better than that one.)
----------------

Kisame drove back home from the meeting that wasn't exactly a meeting; but more as a party. It lasted from 10pm to 4am.

He was slightly tipsy while driving. But as everyone knows Kisame, he doesn't care about drunk driving.
He knew he could handle driving home. There were nights where he was more drunk than tonight.
So to him, it wasn't a big deal tonight.

He entered his apartment and locked it. He threw his jacket and slowly walked to his bedroom. The empty vacant walls whispered loneliness. He fell onto the mattress with a tired sigh.

He reached his hand over to his nightstand and grabbed his half-blunt. He flicked his lighter that emitted a bright flame over the tip.
He slowly inhaled the weed and closed his eyes, hoping to fall asleep.

And after a couple of minutes, he was sound asleep with a burning blunt in his hand.

-------------

Kisame woke up with his phone ringing. He turned around, ignoring the call. The ringtone played over and over, and Kisame grew irritated. He grabbed the phone and looked at the caller ID, it was Fuguki. 

"The fuck you want. I'm tryna sleep." He groaned against the phone. It was two in the afternoon, and he was not in the mood to go out or do anything. 

"Killer Bee is coming to my place tonight. He's got boomers!" He laughed. Kisame widened his eyes, "Where the fuck he got those?" 

"Doesn't fuckin' matter mate. You wanna come?" 

Kisame instantly remembered something. He couldn't quite grasp it. But he felt like there was something he had to do today. 

"Uhhh... I'll see. I'll call you later." And he quickly hung up and searched through his messages. 

"Where's that damn message? That guy Itachi... I know he sent me a message last night." He thought to himself as he searched through his messages. 

And no luck finding it. He couldn't find it. 

"No way... I know I saw it." He spoke to himself as he sat up on the bed. He looked over through his messages one more time, and still couldn't find it.

"I was probably just high..." He spoke to himself and threw a hard sigh. He got up from his bed and headed to the shower. 

He wasn't sure if he felt sad about it.

----------------

Kisame pulled out a cigarette and grabbed his butane lighter. Another cloudy dark day just screaming at him how pathetic his life is. Deep down inside he knew he was tired of his typical day by day bullshit. He always wanted to just find someone to be with forever and probably have kids. And leave the life he's always known. He's thirty-two and still can't find anyone loyal. Out of all the women and men he's dated, they all did him wrong. He wants loyalty and every time he feels he's finally grasped it, it's ripped away from him.