'Do You Want This?' 'More Than Anything.'

Louis kisses Harry, as he kisses him he places Harry's hands on his hips and Harry starts to slowly lift Louis's shirt.
'You sure you want to do this?'
Louis asks.
'Yes, we need to make up for all the lost time.' Harry replies, 'let me show you how much I love you.'
Harry kisses Louis again as he completely removes his shirt.
'Do you want this?' Harry asks.
'More than anything.' Louis replies.
Harry takes Louis's hand and takes him into the main room.
Harry takes off his shirt and lays on the couch.
Louis gets ontop of Harry and kisses him.
Harry wraps his arms around Louis and holds him close, Louis has his arms on either side of Harry, holding himself up.
Louis stops kissing Harry and looks down at him, Harry looks up at Louis, they both smile.
Louis continues to kiss Harry, as Harry tries to switch places with Louis and get ontop of him, they fall off the couch onto the floor.
They both laugh.
'Bedroom?' Harry asks.
'Yeah, bedroom.' Louis replies.
They get up off the floor and go upstairs to the bedroom.
Harry lays down in bed and Louis gets ontop of him, he reaches down and unbuttons and unzips Harry's jeans and takes them off him.
Louis then leans down and kisses Harry passionately as Harry unbuttons and unzips Louis's jeans and takes them off him.
Harry switches places with Louis and gets ontop of him.
Harry sits up and starts to take off his underwear but Louis stops him,
'No, don't.' Louis says.
'Why not?' Harry asks.
'Cause that's not what I want from you. That's not why I love you.'
Louis sits up with Harry and kisses him passionately. Harry wraps his arms around Louis and Louis wraps his arms around Harry as they continue to kiss.
Harry kisses Louis's neck as he holds him close.