Cameras?

Yakko's POV:

"Okay sibs! Y/N is in trouble and we need to help her!"
"What happened?! Was she kid napped by mysterious flying dragons?!" Dot asked waving her arms to look like she was flying.
"Was she knocked out on the side of the road?!" Wakko gasped.
"Don't tell me!" Dot shouted, "Plotz is making her do her own show!" She screamed.
"No! Someone's after her. And I intend to find out who that person is. Or my name's not Sir Yakko!" I stated.
Y/N walked in, she had slept in late and was in her pajamas and had bed head.
She yawned, "What's with all the yelling?"
"We're coming up with a plan to find out who that stalker guy is!" I stated.
"Well next time, can you plan quieter?"
"Sorry." I looked at the ground.
"What about video cameras?" Dot burst out.
"Where though? We can't put them up here. There's no wifi." Wakko said.
All of us screamed.
"Well how about we attach them to Y/N?" Dot asked.
"That's ridiculous!" Y/N shouted.
I looked at her with a determined look, "Actually, that just might work. We'll be able to see everywhere she is."
"But where would you put the camera?" Y/N asked.
I chuckled a bit.
"I'll be in charge of the camera. I don't trust these two." Dot stated.
"I have an idea!" I shouted and pulled by gaggy-bag out of my pants.
I shuffled through all of the stuff until I found the pair of earrings.
"We can put tiny cameras and microphones here!" I said pointing to the tops of the studs.
"Will that work?" Y/N asked.
"Of course!" I replied, "Just make sure you keep your hair out of the way."