For @InsertFandomHere

Nat's POV

I stretch my legs on the couch and watch TV. Today there wasn't much to do so I'm gonna be lazy. My phone rings and I groan in frustration.

"I'm trying to relax here!"I yell.

I answer the phone and put the phone up to my ear. "I'm trying to relax!"I yell into the phone. "Ouch. You hurt my feelings and my eardrums."I hear the familiar voice I knew of for a while.

Scott.

"Scott! I'm so sorry!"I said as I got up off the couch. "It's no biggie, Nat. Any who, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go to the café down the street."

"Sure."

"Great! And you can't wear sweats."

"No fair!"

"I'm so evil, aren't I?"

God I loved Scott's voice... wait. No. Scott has been my friend for a long time now. It wouldn't be right... right? 'Yes, you're evil, Scott. I'll be down at the café in 10 minutes tops."I said.

"Okay! Bye, Nat!"

"Bye, Scotty!"I said and hung up with Scott. I got some tennis shoes, a t-shirt on, and some jeans on and brushed my hair.

I walked out of the door and locked the door. Maybe I should confess my feelings to him...

__________________________

Scott's POV

I stood at the café waiting for Nat to get here. I felt a poke on my shoulder from behind and jumped. I turned around and saw Nat laughing and holding her stomach.

"You should've seen the look on your face!"She laughed.

I stuck my tongue out at her and she walked towards me some more. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly.

"Scott? Can I talk to you somewhere? Privately?"She asked. "In the café. That fine with you?"

"Yeah."

We sat down in the café and drank some coffee together. Nat told some of her sick yet funny jokes which almost made me spill my coffee.

"So... What was it you had to talk to me about, Nat?"I asked after taking a big drink from my coffee.

"Just forget it. It's not that important, Scott."She said and frowned. God she was cute. And yes, I mean it.

"Tell me. Please?"I asked.

Nat sighed and took a sip at her coffee. "I know we have been friends for a while now, Scott. But,"She paused and blushed furiously.

"I love you, Scott. I love you more than friends."She said. Nat kept blushing like crazy. I leaned over and crashed my lips into hers. I ran my hand through her hair while my lips were attached to hers.

__________________________

Nat's POV

He kissed me. Scott just kissed me. He broke the kiss and smiled. "I love you too, Nat."He said.

I smiled and sat up. Scott sat up and wrapped his arm around my waist. I stood the balls of my feet to reach Scott's lips. We stopped kissing and I just stood there smiling like an idiot.

We walked out of the café and down the street holding hands.

I felt his lips peck my cheek and I giggle. "So, you love me more than friends?"I asked. He nodded and looked at me with a sincere smile.

"When will we tell the others?"He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and kept walking.

"We should keep it a secret for now."Scott said and kept his hand intertwined with mine.

"Agreed."I said.

The best day of my life just happened.

This imagine was for @InsertFandomHere!! Hope you liked it!!