That Cliché Romance Shit

C/n - Crush's name
C/l/n - Crush's last name

Ahh yes. That cliché romance shit. Isnt it amazing? Thinking about clichè moments is my best and worst distractor. Its a common day dream... 'he calls your name and as you turn around a soft pair of lips land on yours.. "I like you a lot too..,"'

I know nothing like that could ever happen in a million trillion years.. in my heaven or his hell. But that doesnt matter, thats not the point.

The point is that I can escape into a wasteland of perfection and love in a moments notice. It might seem creepy from the outside, but being in that world, being in that feeling that just maybe.. maybe it could happen..

No one else knows. No one else could possibly know exactly what it's like in my head. Words are useless when trying to explain what the mere thought of that boy does to me.

His name alone... C/n. It means so much more than just some letters put together to make a sound. There's butterflies flying around it and flowers growing in all directions and colors.

Its beauty and grace with a side dish of pain. Like eating too many sweets and getting sick. He's my eye candy, and like a drug I can't possibly get enough.

His beautiful eyes.. none other are alike. The shade is the most gorgeous color known to man. In the milliseconds we make contact, all time slows, it seems like years have passed compared to reality. Everything is warm and fuzzy.

His eyes send me into an trance and I can't move. When he is around my feelings go bazerk and my insides try to cave in on themselves.. but at the same time im numb.

C/n C/l/n. You have done something to me without even trying.. all you did was exist and now im paying the price for these stupid feelings i've caught.