Chapter 3:-

The next morning, just after Hermione got herself ready, her mother came rushing into her room.

"Hey Mom! Good morning! How come you have not gone down for breakfast today?" Hermione asked her mother.

"Good morning dear! Are you ready? Good. Hurry up now! To reach in time we have to leave now. There is no time to go and eat breakfast. I have packed some sandwiches. You can eat them on the way."

"But where are we going Mom? And why are you in such a hurry?"

"Have you forgotten dear? Today we have to go to London to buy your year's book. Since you've taken extra subjects it might take some time. Now get yourself going, don't you want to meet your friend Ronald over there?" Saying this her mom picked up her suitcases and gave them to the bellboy. Hermione had really forgotten today's agenda. But now as she knew about it, she could not wait to go to London; not only for the books but also to meet Ron and maybe Harry! She rushed out of her room and hopped into the car. She sat restlessly in the car, eagerly waiting to dash out of it and run into the shops.

Hermione did not have to wait long. As soon as they reached she ran into the book store. She was very pleased to be there. Not only because she was surrounded by books, but also because Ron along with his family were there. She ran towards him and gave him a tight hug. Ron groaned and said," Blimey Hermione! You surely have missed me more than anybody." Hermione greeted Ron's parents, said hello to his brothers and sister and began to shop her books. She gave the shop manager her mega huge list of books. The manager stared at it for a while then at her, and ran off to bring them. While she waited for her books, Ron began telling her," Dad is going to take us to Leaky Cauldron for the rest of the holidays. Why don't you join us there?" "Um...OK. I'll ask my mother to drop me there."Just then the manager appeared carrying huge pile of books. Hermione took it from him and told Ron," See you there." She ran off to her Mother and asked her whether she could be dropped to the Leaky Cauldron. Her mother agreed. Excited about her new books Hermione sat into the car, waiting to reach the Cauldron and open them.

------------xxxxxxxxxx---------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed!

This is just the start....There's more coming.

Happy reading.