December 11th

Namjoons POV

"Hyung, I'm going out. See you later." I told Jin through the closed bedroom door, probably taking him by surprise.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To a friends place, see you jinnie~" after that I didn't get a reply from jin. I walked away, chuckling at the thought of jin probably blushing madly at the nickname behind these doors.

It took me an hour to finally reach my best friends Apartment, a place where we used to spend all our freetime recording our raps and Play around with the Songs we hear in the Radio. yoongi even started Building a small Studio for the both of us, since he had a spare bedroom left over, and yesterday evening he texted me that after all These months he finished the Studio and we should test everything out.

I opened the door with the key he gave me and was greeted with nothing but silence.

"Yoongi?" I walked through the hallway and put my jacket on one of the hooks, but no response from him.

"Swagmaster?" I called again walking into the living room, which seemed to be empty until i heard a deep grunt from the couch, which was facing away from me.

I looked over it and saw yoongi sleeping soundly on there, i chuckled at the sight.

"Yoongi..." No reply "YOONGI!" I was greeted by a pillow in my face.

yoongi shifted a bit and seemed to sleep again.

"Oh come on, you wanted to meet up." I said and picked the sleeping boy up with ease, he really is a light weight.

Groans and sighs came out of the olders mouth, but that didn't stop me from walking away from the couch with him in my arms bridal style and letting him down onto the ground.

"I hate you..." Yoongi mumbled before yawning loudly and messing with his bed hair.

"I love you too, now can we do what I came here for?" I replied chuckling lightly.

"Hm...." He still seemed sleepy as he lead me to the new installed studio.

Everything was held in dark colors, mostly black with some accents in white. Yoongi really did a good job.

"Wow..." Was all i could get out of my mouth, making yoongi chuckle.

"Wanna try?" Without answering him I walked up to the computer and plugged the mic in.

---

"Namjoon, can you please concentrate?" Yoongi told me once more, just like he did the past half hour. I kept messing up the lines of our song even though we've been rapping it on repeat for months now.

"Sorry, hyung..." I said absentminded and he sighed loudly before taking the microphone out of my hands and making me sit down in front of him.

"Tell me." Yoongi instructed shortly, his dark orbs staring holes into my soul.

"I-I don't kn-... What are you talking about?" I was awkwardly trying to avoid his deathly glare, I knew exactly what he meant.

"You tell me. Obviously There is something wrong with you." Even though the boy sitting across from me was short and looked fragile, he looked so intimidating to me. Like a cute cat that can rip you in pieces if it wants to.

"I..." I looked at yoongi once more, who just gave me a emotionless stare. "This boy,Jin... I told you about him... He... He really is something" I didn't notice it but I was smiling sweetly as I spoke.

"He's always so flustered whenever he's around me, his personality is so precious and he is just... so beautiful..." I spoke in a quiet voice, more to myself than to him.

"I knew it..." Yoongi was beaming one of his rare gummy smiles. "You're so in love." I kicked him playfully laughing with him.

"Yeah... I guess I am..." I whispered, low enough for yoongi not to hear.

"When will you tell him?" Yoongi spoke with wiggling eyebrows, making my eyes widen.

"Yah! I..I-"

"Just do it, dude." He said and punched me lightly in the arm. " it's totally easy."

"If it is 'so easy' then why have you still not confessed to your 'bundle of joy' ? It's been a long time crushing on him, hasn't it?" I deadpanned, making yoongi shut his mouth and blush lightly.

"Let's just finish this, ok?!" He said and held the mic into my face.

"Sure, hyung~" I chuckled and tried my best to remember the lines.

-------------

sugamonster feels anyone?