You Run Away

Thanks to milomurphy2! 💙 You!! People! Ask, dare, request, submit, vote, comment! Something! Please!

Jack: *During the strike*

         Your reasoning was simple, Jack was so caught up in dealing with the strike that he hadn't talked to you in a while. So you decided to disappear for a while. After work, you made your way to the train station and bought one ticket to Santa Fe. You planned on coming back in a couple of months, maybe a year or two. You lasted two weeks, at the end of those two weeks you boarded the train to New York and raced to the Lodging house. Once there, you found your Cowboy and apologized.

Spot: *post strike*
         You and Spot had a huge fight. The sad part? You didn't even know what it was over. Spot had just stopped for breath after screaming at you and you stood there and glared at him for a bit before turning on your heel and simply stalking out of the Brooklyn lodging house. You crashed at the Manhattan lodging house for a few weeks before Spot came and apologized.

Crutchie:
          Nope. Who could leave him? Seriously, if you think you could, you are a psychopath.

Racetrack: *pre strike*
          You were worried about Race gambling all your money and you got into an argument. Not a screaming match like his sister and Spot got into, but a really nasty argument. You ended up storming out and not coming back for a few days.

David: *post strike*
          Normally, you weren't the jealous type, but with this girl it was different. Her name was r/c/n (random chick name) and she was all over David. You walked off and didn't talk to David for a while.

Mush: *during strike*
         You were bored and wanted something​ other than what you had. (Sorry, I'm running out of ideas)

Blink: *pre strike*
          Some of the other newsies were bullying you, so you started to avoid them.