734# => 740# OC Scenarios At School

Indicate who your MC:SM crush is, or somebody you would be attracted to, he/she isn't aware of your feelings for them. Then for each scenario, describe how your OC would react.

734# People are paired up to work on a Science project, your lifelong crush gets paired up with your worst enemy.

735# It is art class and you are busy working on a papier-mâché you've been working on for weeks. Then your crush, being reckless, accidentally wrecks it all. (But think about it, would you really want to take it out on the person you really like?)

736#  During a class test, your crush asks you for help, even though you were all explicitly told not to help each other and anyone caught helping would be disqualified and excluded for a month. Note: The teacher has a close eye on everybody.

737# You are walking around in the field minding your own business. You walk past your crush, who is with a group of friends. You then overhear your crush talking about you, saying how cute and sexy you are.

738# You are walking home after a long day, your crush is coincidentally walking down the same street but on the other side. Suddenly, someone armed with a gun tries to rob them, that someone would be able to snap you in half if you stand up to him. Do you:

A- Risk your ass and intervene? (Carries the risk of being killed)

OR

B- Stay out of it?

739# Your crush asks you to sign their yearbook.

740# It is the final Dodgeball match, you and your crush are the last ones on your team and you are the only decent player. Your opponent throws a ball directly towards your crush, do you:

A- Jump in the way and take the hit? (Your team loses)

OR

B- Let the person get hit? (You win the game in the process)