A Visit To The Dentist

So this drabble had been in my mind for a long time, call it drabble or one shot but it's something that just popped up when I was at the _ _ _ t _ _ t . guess that? Going to try to make it a little funny and interesting.

so this is a rishwat to Mona aka Live_Till_It_Hurts to update

you're even there in the story. so peeps enjoy

to inform you all i shall tag

crazymahiz aditiroy_sunshine IamAbhigyaShabir suba30  --anu-- tamilmozhi do read it guys

A Visit To The Dentist

"Aaaah," she shouted in pain.

"Well Mrs. Arora I will recommend getting a root canal done as soon as possible," said the doctor.

"Won't you be doing it?" asked sarla

"Well my friend is there, and yeah he's a specialist at this," said the doctor.

"Purab will it be painful,' she spoke from the back.

"Not at all Pragya, you won't feel a thing," assured Purab

"Well I'll call him and ask for an appointment for you and then message you, alight?" said Purab as he wrote on his pad and took out his phone.

"Until next time pragz," he said

"Thank you Purab," said Pragya and they left

After a week

"1st October," said Pragya as she changed the date of the calendar. She then lazily walked to her closet and got dressed.

"Why do I feel I am forgetting something?" she said as she moved out towards the dining area.

"Good Morning Maa," she said as she took a seat and poured some juice.

"Well you are," said a voice from behind and it was none other than purab.

"Hey Purab, what brings you here today? Bulbul na," she said In a teasing manner and nudging him from the behind.

He blushed.

"I see a blush, OMG," said Pragya.

"Shut it pragz, I'm here for another reason, and to meet bulbul too," he said by rubbing the back of his head in shyness.

"kya?" asked Pragya

"Well I'm here to pick you up, you forgot, you have an appointment today at the dentist," said Purab.

"Oh no, I knew I was forgetting something," she said.

"You know he's pretty punctual about time and hates late comers," said Purab.

"We'll let my first impression be awful although I'll make up for it," she said as she grabbed her purse and left with Purab.

They reached the dentist after a long one hour drive.

"Does he love the corners, as his clinic is in the corner of Mumbai," said Pragya as she stepped out of the car.

"Well I'll be leaving now, he knows you're coming and will be waiting for you," said Purab and speeded away.