Love You No Matter What

So this is an idea given by my sister also known as Prabhish aka Ayesha on tellyupdates. Might be a little cliché but I don't give a damn so here is another one shot.

Ok fun fact

My sister and I were trying to decide a name for the story and she said how about Gunga love. Voiceless love and we were rolling in laughter.

After a few minutes we came up with "love you no matter what"

Oh and happy belated birthday @kirti1705

So here we go

Following the pattern of mona aka @Live_Till_It_Hurts

Words in double quotes- talking

Words in single quotes- thoughts

The house was buzzing with activity. The guests were waiting for the bride to come down. Outside the banner read "purab weds bulbul"

When bulbul came down purab was nowhere to be seen. She walked slowly towards the mandap, her eyes searching for purab when a guy came in her way and stopped her. He had a veil on his face.

"wala habibi Mahshallah," he spoke.

"who the hell are you?" said bulbul.

The guy grabbed her hand a took it under his veil to kiss it but bulbul instantly jerked his hand off and slapped him.

"ow- why did you slap me?" asked the guy.

"you cheeky bastard," said bulbul

"hey it's me purab," he said by removing the veil.

"what was that for?" said bulbul

"fun and testing," he said and gestured as peace please with a smile.

They then went to the mandap and got married. After the marriage everyone was congratulating them when A couple moved forward on the stage and bulbul's face brightened with a big smile.

"PRAGYA!! I thought you would never come," said bulbul by giving a bone crushing hug to pragya.

Abhi on the other hand greeted purab.

Pragya signed to bulbul and purab as "congratulations, may you have a happy married life"

Bulbul thanked her while purab stood there confused.

"what did she say?" he asked

Abhi answered "She congratulated the two of you and whished you a happy married life ahead."

"but why like that?" said purab still confused.

"well.." said abhi

Bulbul excused pragya and took her away to greet other relatives.

"well let's go somewhere more private and I shall tell," said abhi

They want inside one of the rooms.

"well bulbul always talks about you two lovebirds and your immense affection for each other but never told me you love story or about your love," said purab

"well purab I shall tell you,(he then looked towards you, the readers) and you guys too," said abhi

FB Begin

Abhi was a charming, innocent boy from a village in Delhi. He came to Mumbai to get a better life. He got admission in one of the best colleges of Mumbai. Although he had enough money to live in a luxurious bungalow but he used it to help others. He and his parents lived a simple and sadistic life. In mumbai he used to stay at the campus hostel. That's when he saw her for the first time and fell for her completely.