A Kiss that Lasted a Thousand seconds (Jared Leto Fiction/non-fiction)

• מוקדש ל Michelle Richards

Twenty-four years old female of hottness. This is the concert that started my obsesion and Echelon days of 30 seconds to mars and Jared Leto.

_____________
Michelle's Pov:

Im getting ready to go see a concert in Sacremento, The concert I've been waiting for since I first heard him sing...first saw him on Tv, his eyes drew me in at first glance and caught my heart. My name is Michelle, I'm 16 years old and totally am freaking out. 

" I'm about to go see 30 seconds to Mars..." I speak to myself and run into the bathroom to look myself over once more. I had recently re-dyed my hair a Midnight black, my skin was a pasty white but at least my face cleared up for the concert...no zits. " I really wanted to tan some for this concert, but it has been nothing but cloudly for months." I mumble. I leaned into the bathroom mirror an take a better look at my make-up, I used my really pretty purple eye shadow, black massacre and eyeliner to make my haziel eyes POP! I leaned back and looked at my out-fit, I wore my cute black polkadot skirt that made my boobs look good when I wore the best bra, which I happen to be. A pair of skinny jeans that made my square ass look like BAMM! And some cute pink with black star slip-in shoes. I bite my bottom lip and run out of the bathroom towards my younger sisters room. " BOOOO!!!!! " I yell.

Entering my sisters Room I see two blonde girls starting blankly at the Television screen on a small queen size bed. My baby sister has her cute little friend over to spend the night, her friends mom was the one actually taking me to this concert. My Sister name is Samantha, she is eleven with the cutest bob hair cut in the world. She has blonde hair that people pay salons to give them and still don't get the color she has and the brightest blue eyes, just like our dads. Her friend is name Kayleigh ten years old, she is our neighbor with bouncy dirty bloode curls and light blue eyes. I looked too the Tv screen to see what the two girls were watching, it was one of those japanese cartoons. I smile to myself.

"..Sam, what do you think?" I ask my sister for her opinion on my outfit.

" You look great.." Sam says not removing her eyes from the screen.

" Your not even looking at me!" I yell stomping my foot, I glance at the screen. ' What is soooo important about this show? 'I think to myself. 'Wait...I think I've seen this schow about the highschool girl that falls down a old enchated-like well and meets a dog boy guy.' I think again.

" Hey whats this cartoon called again?" I ask.

"Inyuasha.." Both girls speak in unison.

"...And its Anime not a Cartoon." Kayleigh corrects me.

I roll my eyes and grab the remote, walking out of the bedroom an turning off their Tv hearing them start to complain." What happened to the Tv !?" " Where's the Remote Sam!" 

They wont be getting that back until I leave.

______________________

I walk it the living room and see Kayleigh's mom Angi Standing in the middle of the room with her oldest son Johnny that will be also coming along with us.

" You ready?" Angi asked looking at me.

" Yup!" I Smile, feeling the sudden adrenaline that I'll finally be hearing Jared's voice in person. " Oh, Wait!" I run to Sam's room to give the two back their remote, but when I look inside I dont see the two hellions. " Are they upstairs?" I speak to myself as I toss the controller onto the bed and walk back out turning the corner towards the stairs only to hear giggling comming from the closet in the hallway. I tilt my head some and grip the nob of the door, opening it. " what are you two doing?" I ask.

" Nothing" Sam answers looking up at me.

"...Giggling at each other" Kayleigh states.

" shhh!! Kayleigh that was suppose to be a secret." Sam said looking towards Kayleigh.

" Sorry, I couldnt help myself." Kayleigh giggled.

" You two are so weird, Kayeigh we're leaving. go say goodbye to your Mom and Johnny." I say.

" 'Kay!" Kay says bouncing up and running into the living room.

" Have fun, Shell!" Sam smiles brightly up at me.

I lean down and kiss my sister on the top of her forhead, " I will, Boo. I'll call you when I get their so you all know im safe." I said standing back up straight.

" Ok! I'll be good for Mommy and Daddy." Sam said with a sweet salute.

" Good girl." I smile. I see Kayleigh run back into the closet, " Have fun Shell!" Kayleigh said waving towards me.

" I will.." I said and closed the closet door. 'such weirdos...first they're giggling at each other while eating ice cream, now this.' I shake my head.

I say my goodbyes to my Mom and Dad and leave with Angi and her son.

_______________

".....Okay, bye Mom. Tell Boo, 'Night for me" I speak into my cell phone as I get out of Angi's van. " bye Mom. " I hang up and smile I cant believe we're really here! I'm so happy!

We got inside pretty fast and the first thing I did was push my way to the front, I had to see him. Angi new my feelings, she would understand me breaking away from them two. 

That's when I heard it Shannon's Drum's, my body vibrated from his in tense playing. " Their going to be playing 'A Beautiful Lie' first. I could cry." I speak to myself as I reach the front of the stage. Then that's when I see him, Jared Leto, walk from the back of the right side of the stage to the front, RIGHT in front of me. He looked so confient, happiness in his beautiful eyes then he began to sing, he sounded like I alway thought he would. I felt like it was just him and I,no one else around, like he was singing to me and me alone. I reached up my hand towards him my hearts thumping so hard in my chest. I felt a hand grab mine, which brought chills down my spine. I locked eyes with his cool blue eye's and before I new it his lips were pressed softly against mine. The scruffyness of his beard tickled against my face. What was seconds felt like years, decades, A Kiss that lasted a Thousand seconds and all for me,once we parted lips, he contiued on with his song until it was over. 

" HOW'S EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT!?" Jared yelled into his mic hearing the entire crowd cheer.

I screamed on the top of my lungs for the rest of concert, my head still swimming do to the fact that I kissed Jared Leto.

End.