Morning Routine

Cheryl sat down at her vanity, make-up spread across the table top. It was hardly early, only a little after 8, they were actually running ahead today. Cheryl could hear the water running in the shower as her girlfriend finished washing her hair, Cheryl's still dripping from just being in their with her. She looked in the mirror for a long moment before grabbing her hair brush and running it through her hair, then the blow dryer. By the time her hair was dry Y/N was stepping into their shared room with one towel wrapped around her hair and one around her body. She walked in and gave Cheryl a kiss on the cheek before sitting down at her own Vanity beside Cheryl's.

As Cheryl applied her makeup Y/N dried her hair then began to apply her own make up. "So what do we have to do today?" Y/N asked, applying a light blush to her cheeks.

"We are supposed to go see my mother but that's not until later in the day. We also have other things to do while we're out." Cheryl replied quickly then sprayed a setting spray over her face.

"Alright, but first we should have breakfast." Y/N smiled, wiping the excess lipstick from her lips.

Cheryl now stood behind her and smirked as she grabbed a pair of earrings from Y/N's stand. "But I already had my breakfast today, or don't you remember?" Cheryl winked and kissed Y/N's cheek causing heat to rise to them as she rolled her eyes.

"You are so naughty." Y/N laughed and Cheryl, now spraying her own setting spray on her face.

"Maybe you'll have to punish me later." Cheryl offered in a serious tone causing Y/N to whip around and look at her. The two stared at each other for a long drawn out moment before they bother burst into laughter. "I tried so hard to keep a straight face but you're so cute!" Cheryl explained taking a few steps across the room so she was now standing in from of Y/N. She placed a hand on each cheek then leaned down and kissed her lips softly. "I'm going to get clothes on then head downstairs to start breakfast. Take your time." With that Cheryl walked back across the room and into their walk in closet.

Not long after Y/N was making her way downstairs to the smell of toast, one of the few things Cheryl could actually make without burning though she was getting pretty good at pancakes too. Upon entering the kitchen Y/N wrapped her arms around Cheryl and hugged her tightly from behind and placed a kiss in the juncture between her neck and shoulder causing cheryl to sigh lightly. "Peanut butter toast again?" Y/N asked in an overly exasperated tone and a smile on her face as she leaned against the counter.

Cheryl rolled her eyes and turned in her direction. "You can have nutella if you're interested in spicing it up." Cheryl started then her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open only to close it quickly and turn back to their toaster.

"What Cheryl?" Y/N asked confused by her girlfriend's sudden reaction.

"You can't have nutella."

"Why not?"

"I may have had it for a midnight snack last night." Cheryl said her voice small, hardly above a whisper.

Y/N stepped back in shock. "I knew you smelled like hazelnuts when you came back to bed!" She laughed at her girlfriend whose shoulders were now shaking as she chuckled.

Cheryl and Y/N both sat down to their kitchen table, small plates of peanut butter toast in one hand and phones in the other. They chatted and scrolled through their phones, reading our posts for one reason or another until they were both done and their plates were in the dishwasher. Then with a quick brush of their teeth and a kiss on the lips, the two were out the door and ready to start their days.