Graylu vs nalu

currently Lucy is coming back from a trip she had with natsu and gray with them all going to the same town but different jobs they didn't get many words in just hi and goodbye while natsu and gray are acting really weird towards eachother.

Lucy POV
I wonder why there acting so weird, why are all our seats not together, what's up with them?
(An hour later)
Where almost back in foire... they have been giving each other terrible stares the whole way and natsu is staring at me and so is gray...what's up with them... I think Imma ask them... "WE HAVE ARIVED AT FIORE!!" the announcer says stopping the train. To late guess I cant *we all get off the train still not talking so i drag them both in the closest corner in the train station* "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TWO, WITH YOU TWO NOT TALKING ITS MAKING ME FRUSTRATED SO IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY PLEASE DAY IT!" I say yelling and getting mad. *they both look at each other* "I love you lucy" they both say at the same time. I wasn't expecting that. *I quickly calm down and kiss both of them on the cheek* "huh Luce what was that for?" Natsu says looking confused and rubbing the spot where I kissed him. "Is that all I get? how about we abandon this flame brain and hit My place" gray says getting up and with 1 hand grabbing my waist and the other on my butt I immediately start blushing. "U-uh" I say feeling my cheeks burn. *natsu quickly jumps up when he sees Im uncomfortable and pulls me out of Grays grip and puts me in a hug* "gray step back Lucy is mine ice princess" natsu says while forcing me in a hug but im not sure what is happening so I just go along with it and hug him back but im not uncomfortable because me and natsu hug all the time as best friends but this was... different... "hah natsu she is mine she would never go for someone as dumb and childish as you" gray says. "Wanna bet catch me if you can" natsu says letting me out of the hug and picking me up bridal style...aw man what have I got myself into...I look back and see gray just watching natsu running away and seeing him starting to walk the other way...what is he doing?..
Gray POV
Ah shoot he's so far ill never catch up I minus well just go to the guild and get juvia and while at it grab lissana and maybe take levy from gajeel and take Mira from laxus...I mean im pretty cool who wouldnt want me...plus I have this love ring.. even though  I was to scared to try it on Lucy I will try them...
Lucy POV
"NATSUUUUU" I say yelling because he's running so fast to somewhere I don't even know... wait I see MY APARMENT?!? "Where here luce" he says going in the window and setting me on the bed... "nats-.." I try saying before he starts kissing me and pins me on the bed. "Luce calm down im going to make you mine so now you will be my girlfriend and I will have the right to call you mine correct?" Natsu says stopping the kiss to have a string of saliva between our lips. "Correct natsu" I say than he smirks and starts kissing me again... this.. is... perfect...

1st one shot thanks guys!!❤️