Pidge x Altean!Reader pt1

this came to mind the other day when I was in school in my science class so I thought why not post it here!

Pidges Pov

I woke up with a start as Allura had set off the alarms again. So I jumped out of bed and ran to get my armor on and grabbed my Bayard before I began sprinting to the control room alongside shiro who also had his armor on.

As soon as we arrived in the control room I noticed that Shiro and I were the only paladins prepared. I looked over at Allura confused before I asked "what's going on princess?"

"We've found another Altean paladins" she replied as we stared in shock at them princess responds and Coran added to it "it seems that we've found my younger sister" Lance suddenly smirked 'oh no not again' I thought to myself and looked at Hunk who was frowning at his boyfriend. I smirked to myself as I went behind lance and pushed him into hunk causing them to kiss and their cheeks go bright red in embarrassment.

*timeskip to when they fin Y/n*

I looked at the Galran ship where Y/n Corans sister was being held captive in a pod that caused her to fall asleep for ten thousand years. When we arrived Shiro, Keith and I had to use the cloaking ability of the green lion and go underneath the ship and find ow own way in and our ow. Way out of the ship.

We had finally found the cell that Y/n was held in at the moment. I quickly ran to the lock and began to hack it. I grinned as it opened up, my eyes widened as I looked at the (h/l) (h/c) girl who looked exactly like Coran as she peacefully slept in the pod.

I signaled to shiro and keith to carry the pod to my lion. Soon after fighting the Galran sentries we made it to the green lion made a dash to the castle before worm hole jumping away from the Galran ships and quickly placed the pod in to the empty pod space.....

TO BE CONTINUED