The phone call

"The girls looked at each other before Delly knocked smartly on the thick wooden door.
A faint "Come in" sounded as the girls went in nervously.
"Delly,Eden,Re-" the head was surprised to see only the girls of the group."Where's Red?"
"He went up for an early night.Can,can I borrow your phone to call my mom and dad?"
Aunt Caroline smiled at her nieces request.Now that she thought about it,Delly hadn't seen or spoken to her parents in a couple of months.
"Of course you can darling!Here you go."She passed the phone over to the girl.
Buzz.buzz.
"Hello,can I help you?"
"Hi mom!"
"Delphine!How are you!I hope your not too much trouble and that you've made some friends!"
"Mom,I told you a million times to call me Delly and of course I've made some friends.In fact Edens here with me now.Wanna say hi?"
Mrs Carraway heard the phone being shuffled before a new voice spoke.
"Hello mrs Carraway.Im Eden Jonas.Nice to speak to you."
The phone was passed back.
"Mom,Aunt Caroline says I have to go now but I might have some cool news for you next time I call.Bye!"
"Goodbye Delphine!"

Red stood by the pigeon holes.A letter had miraculously appeared in his..but that wasn't right was it?None of his Bros or sisters knew that he was alive.He grabbed the envelope,peeled it open and unfolded the letter.

Aha!On my way back to school now and I'm really hoping that my teachers didn't give out too much homework.Oh well.If they did,I'm in trouble.
On another note this story will be finishing soon.I was going to wrap it up in maybe max three chapters.
Any last minute requests will be perfect.But comments equals new chapters. So please review,read and subscribe because I have two other stories on the go.
Love from
Kalcium