when his family ask him uncomfortable questions/you meet his parents

Naruto (all are his pov)

Alright Naruto you can do this! All I have to do is take y/n to see mom and dad and then we're leaving! "Y/n, I'm sure you'll love them and they'll love you! My mom and dad have been dieing to see you bae!" "I don't know Naruto. What if they don't like me?" Well you gotta suck it in! "They will I promise." I knocked on my parent's door and I saw red hair. My mom opened the door and stared at me then at y/n. "...Naruto!!!!!" She hugged me so hard I couldn't breathe!!!! My dad came running and he hugged me too. When we sat down my mom and y/n talked. "My name is Kushina Uzumaki! You must be y/n l/n. The lucky girl that fell for my idiotic son." That woman is embarrassing me!! "I'm Minato Namikaze." "Nice to meet you Kushina-san and Minato-san." "Oh she's so polite! Please call us Kushina and Minato or..if you like..mom and dad!" I groaned. When mom and y/n left dad nudged me. "So are you having safe sex?" "Dad!!!"

Sasuke

Sasuke you can do this. Five minutes at my parents and then we're out of there! "Sasuke I don't wanna go~" "neither do I so come on!" When we got to my parent's home I knocked on the door. A woman opened up. I saw it was my mother. She hugged me and kissed my cheek over and over again and it made me feel sick. "Fugaku!! Itachi!! Sasuke's here!! Sasuke's here!!" My dad came and brother came walking. Father nods at me and Itachi poked my forehead. "Stop that!" I yelled flustered. When we sat down, mother and y/n talked. "My name is Uchiha Mikoto! You are so pretty! You're way prettier than that Haruno Sakura girl! I love your eyes! Thank goodness you're not a fan-girl! I didn't think you'd have enough sense to find a girl like y/n Sasuke!" I groaned and hid my face in shame. "My name is Uchiha Fugaku." "I'm Uchiha Itachi." Y/n bowed to them all. "It's nice to meet you Fugaku-san. Mikoto-san. And Itachi-san." My mother squealed. "She's so polite! Come come! While we have girls time Sasuke can speak with the boys!" When they left Itachi smirked at me and so did my father (who barely had a smirk). "Is she pregnant?" Itachi was the first!! "Hope she doesn't have aids." I groaned and said, "no and she doesn't!!"

Neji

Breathe in. And out. Okay I can do this! It's just like teasing Lee! Easy! I glanced at y/n and saw her sweating. My poor shy girlfriend. I knocked on the door and my father opened the door. "Neji." He said. I heard running and looked to see my mother. "Oh Neji!!" She hugged me and I rolled my eyes. "We missed you so much!" When we sat down, my mother gave us all tea and cookies. "I'm so happy to finally meet you!!! You're so adorable!!" My mother pinched y/n's cheek. "Mom stop that." I said. My father chuckled softly. "Well introductions. We know you as y/n l/n. My name is Hyūga Haizashi and this is my wife-" "Nia Hyūga!" My father slightly glared at my mother and she smiled at him. "Well I think you and I need to hang out! I have nail polish and many other girly stuff! Wanna try them out!" Y/n blushed and glanced at me. "You must be the shy type! How cute! I know what to do! Come along now!" With that they were gone. "Your girlfriend there is in for a treat." My father said. It was silent before he asked, "how many times a day do you make love to that shy young lady?" "Do I have to answer!!!??!"

Gaara

This is not good! My father wants to meet y/n and so does my mother! What to do!! I knocked on the door to my parent's house and my father opened up. I also saw my big brother and sister! My mom sat with them. I walked in with y/n and father shuts the door. "Hey." My mom came running to me and she hugged me. "Oh Gaara!!! My little boy!!!" I hugged her back and she smiled. I saw my uncle. When we sat down my mother said, "I'm Yokima." My father and everyone else introduced themselves. "My name is Raara." "Hi I'm Temari!" "Kankuro." "Yukimaru." My mom turned to y/n. "So you're the girl everyone's talking about huh! I love your eyes! What a beautiful shade of e/c!!! I wish I had your eyes! Instead I have sea green like Gaara's! Ahaha! I can't wait to get to know you more!" Y/n smiled softly. "Me too Yokima-san. And it's nice to meet you Raara-sama. Temari-san. Kankuro-san. And Yukimaru-san." Everyone awed except father. "She's so polite!" "And cute!" When mom and Temari dragged y/n away from me, Kankuro smirked. "So aren't you gonna tell something." "Like what?" I asked. Father rolled his eyes. "I hope she isn't flat chested." "W-what!!! Argh!!!"

Sorry I couldn't do Sai or add a surprise character.