marx/lenin

lenin was rly exited cuz he was gonna meet his daddy marx who was kinda like an inspiration to him i guess??? yea so marx visited lenin in his big house or castle or whatever.

marx arrived and the 2 commies sat down in the kitchen and lenin asked marx „hey would ya like something to drink? a tea maybe??" marx was very thirsty (spoiler: 4 lenins dick) and also cold so he said yes

„tHaT wAs A TRicK qUeSTioN yOu GaY piEcE Of sHiT!! ofC wE'Re gOnNA dRiNk sOmE GOoD oLd RuSsiAn VoDkA!! that'll make you a lot warmer then any tea!!1!2!!!!1!1!!11!"

so they got the vodka out and drank and drank and drank and then marx passed out but when he got up again they drank some more. they were now pretty drunk and r e a a a l l y sentimental. they were telling deep stories and getting to know each other and really connecting with one another but who the fuck cares about that lez get to the point (aka fucking)

lenin didn't prepare a guest bed and they were to drunk to do anything so they got into lenin's bed. they we're spooning (but only bc it's rly cold in russia, no gay shit!!), marx being the big spoon and pressing his member against lenin's perky butt. lenin was very turned on by that, also, marx' member was HUGE. lenin turned around, suddenly feeling a strong desire to have marx inside him
he turned around, now facing marx. he looked for marx lips but he only saw his big bushy beard. he still gave it a try, kissing, licking and sucking marx' beard until he found his lips. lenin bit marx lip (very softly and loving), asking for entrance. they made out heavily and needed to stop every now and then, gasping for air.

they took of their clothes while making out, both knowing that they wanted more. marx started kissing lenin everywhere but on the lips. he kissed his neck, played with his ears, licked his nipples, slowly going south. lenin breathed heavier with every kiss, clearly being turned on. that on the other hand rly turned marx on and his huge member showed in his pants. marx moaned when lenin started rubbing his crotch. lenin removed marx' pants and started rubbing his dick more and taking it into his mouth. marx moaned and started thrusting, gripping lenin's hair and positioning him. lenin felt thaf marx was gonna cum soon but he didn't want him to cum in his mouth. he removed himself from marx. „uhhh daddy marx i can't wait any longer, i want you inside of me,,..,"

he didn't have to ask twice. marx flipped him over and started penetrating his hole. marx grabbed lenin's dick and jerked him off while he was thrusting harder and faster. they moaned louder and louder until marx came in lenin, but thrusting a few times more until also lenin was released. they collapsed on the bed, embracing eath other. „that was beautiful" marx said wiping away a tear, „thank you so much for this, comrade" but lenin could only whimmer „th-thank you daddy marx"

the end