the love of two princes

Percy POV.

    As I walked out of the door to the posiden cabin heading to the dinning pavilion ,to get breakfast,
I was staring at cabin 13 ,Hades  cabin, inside was someone who I have seen go through so much on his own, like going through tartorus on his own. "'hey Percy "' I heard screamed from somewhere close by. I looked around and found my girlfriend Annabeth her long blonde hair tucked under her new York Yankees cap, she was wearing a orange camp t shirt and jeans. I don't know how she fit in those considering she is there sizes too small for them to fit. "'Hey wise girl"' I sad as she was running up to me. "' capture the flag is tonight "' she exclaimed with a smile plastered on her face. "'Is it Friday already "' I replied.

                        Time skip
         Brought to you by the gems                                                           of hades

            Oh God I silently screamed. Nico just came out of his cabin I don't understand it usually he is wearing a black aviator jacket and black jeans, today he wore a bright sea green shirt and regular blue jeans. Before I could think of a reason for why I was staring Nico walked up to and did seething so shocking I wanted to pass out. He kissed me , me the guy dating a girl, what the hell that about.
"' don't make this weird"' Nico said in a shy timid kind of voice.
"'what the hell Nico you know I'm dating Annabeth"' "'but do you love with all your heart"' he said "'I-I d-d-don't"'I whisper back. "'Well tell me more during capture the flag"'.

_______________time skip___________

           I hate this world I hate everything. Ugh I can't believe it, I knew I shouldn't have gone to annebeths cabin before capture the flag, on my way I heard screaming coming from annedeth's cabin so I swung open the door only to find her with will from the apallo cabin.