3rd part

Harry's POV:
Now that I finally gathered the courage to tell her, I wanted to know how she felt about me.

"You...do?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Why? I mean, I left you."

"Because feelings don't disappear like that. I always loved you. Do you still like me?"

"Well..."

"Do you?"

"I'm not really sure what love feels like. I mean, yeah I was with Ben. I thought that was love. But it wasn't."

"How do you feel about me?" I asked.

"I...don't know. I..."

"It's ok. Just...let me know when you find out." I said. Then I turned and started to walk away.

"Harry wait." She said. I slowly turned around.

"What?" I asked.

"I think I like you." She said.

"You think?"

"Like I said, I'm not sure what love even feels like. I'm not even sure what like feels like." She said.

"That's good enough for me." I said.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds, until she broke it.

"So what now?" She asked.

I shrugged. "It's up to you." I said.

"I don't really know." She said.

"We should go find Uma." I said.

"Ok." She nodded.

So we walked down to Ursula's Fish n Chips, where we used to all hang out when we were close. On the way, all I could think about was how I ended the conversation. I needed to talk to Harriette. She always gave me good advice.

When we got there, Uma was sitting at a table.

"Uma." Said Mal, pulling up a chair. "What's up?"

I pulled up a chair and sat by them.

"I just wanna join forces again. I'm tired of battling against you. I'll never win." Said Uma.

"I guess so." Said Mal.

"Wanna bring back some good old memories?" Asked Uma, handing Mal a can of spray paint.

"Ok." Said Mal. I could tell she still thought it was a trick. She's smart. She trusts no one.

"Harry." Said Uma, handing me a can.

Ben's POV:
I know Mal said not to come find her, but I love her. I'm not letting go. The time was 9:03. I waited until everyone was sleep and grabbed my jacket, my beanie, my keys, and my phone and left the castle. I got inside the limo and crossed the barrier.

Once I was on the Isle, I put the tarp on the limo and walked around. I just followed the trail of art on walls. Some said 'Long Live Evil' and 'Mal + Uma' so I just followed those until I found a girl. I only saw her from behind and didn't know who she was. She had on all black and a black beanie. And it was dark outside.

"Excuse me. Have you seen Mal?" I asked her. She slowly turned around.

"Ben." She said.

"Mal?" I asked. I didn't know it was her.

"I told Evie to tell you not to come!" She yelled.

"She did tell me. But I love you. I'm not letting go that easily."

"Did you come alone?" She asked.

"Yes. I waited until everyone went to sleep."

"Ben, it's dangerous here! And it's night! You can't be here. Go back to Auradon!"

"Mal--"

"Nothing you say will make me go back!"

Then Harry came from behind a corner.

"Mal, are you--"

He started to speak, then stopped when he saw me.

"What's he doing here?" Asked Harry.

"I'm her boyfriend. I have every right." I said.

"He's still your boyfriend?" asked Harry.

"No!" Said Mal.

"I'm not?" I asked.

"No...yes? It's complicated." She said.
"Ben, you should really go back to Auradon. It's not safe for you to be here."

"Is this about Harry?" I asked.

"No. It--" She started but got cut off by Harry.

"She doesn't like you anymore. Go find a Bore-adon girl. She'll always be on our side." He said.

Before I could protest, Uma came from around the same corner.

"Harry. Mal. Would you--"

She saw me and immediately went quiet.

"Why's Ben here?" She asked.

"He's trying to get Mal to go back to Auradon." Said Harry.

"No! Me and Mal are on each other's good side. She's staying here." Said Uma, pulling her right arm to her.

"No! She's my girlfriend and she belongs in Auradon." I said, pulling her other arm.

We started a tug of war battle basically for a second.

"Guys!" Yelled Mal. "What about what I want! You can't choose for me!" She said, jerking her arms away from us. She slowly walked to me.

"Ben." She said, making eye contact. "I really thought about it and..." She sighed. "...I don't belong in Auradon. I grew up here. I belong here. I'll always think of you but..." She shed a tear. "I'm just not the Auradon type. And I'm not ready to get married."

"So this is about me proposing?" I asked.

"Well part of it. I just don't know if...I'm good enough for you."

"We've been over this. You are perfect. I love you because of who you are. No Auradon girl is nearly as good as you." I said, grabbing her hands.

"I'm sorry Ben." She pulled her hands away slowly. Then she ran away.

"I bet I could get her to marry me." Harry told me.

"She'll never love you like she loves me!" I said.

"Really? Ha! She already admitted her feelings for me. She said she thinks she likes me." He said.

"And she told me she loves me!" I said.

Uma pulled him back. "Let's go, Harry." She dragged him away. I shed a few tears and walked back to the limo.

Thanks for reading! Because of some problems in my family right now, I don't think I can update tomorrow, but I'll try!
---Janiyah💜💜💜💜