1

Yoon Jisung, a sweet person that likes you and love you just the way you are~
(((((((((((((((())))))))))))
Today he wants you to go with him and you accept it, in the street both of you saw an ice cream truck "Jisung-ah I want thaaat" you said while looking at the truck "Me too let's go" he replied and both of you buy it when he is done eating and you are not he just looking and you then he said "hey, your ice cream is melting quickly eating it" then you eat it like a kid and all he does is just looking at you smile then laugh "why?" You asked "ahaha you are so funny here let me help you" he said while wiping the ice cream in your cheek, "ahah I know you are blushing" in your mind 'how does he knows that I'm blushing?' Then you said "u..um no I'm not stop joking around.." he still laugh and you are embarrassed "that's finee" while looking at you then he said "I got something for you" your eyes opened wide "w-what?" Then he give you a rose and a chocolate with a little note that's says *I know you for a long time, we've been together for 2 years maybe it's enough I think we should be more closer...* you cried at that time and continue to read the letter *...will you be the love of my love?* you hug him tight then said yes for a hundred times he just laugh and said "let's meet the other and tell this" you smiled then replied "lets go.." while wiping your tears..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THERE YOU GO I HAVE A THE LONG VERSION BUT STILL LAZY SO GOOD BYEEEE SARANGHAE MY MOCHISS!!! 🌸💕