You gave me a black eye.

You were in the middle of the dance floor, the bass thumping and the lights buzzing around you. It was the first time you had gone out since you and Seth started dating. He wouldn't be home until tomorrow and it was your birthday. Your friends were not about to let you spend your birthday alone so they planned a night out on the town for you.

You had a few drinks by this point and your hips were swaying with the music as you had the time of your life. Suddenly you felt a pair of hands on your hips pull you back into a strong chest. The man's arms slid around to your front as his hips rubbed against you.

You tensed up immediately and your instincts kicked in. You raised your arm and swung your arm back driving the corner of your elbow into the guys' face, just like Seth had taught you.

As soon as you turned around to see who the man was though, you felt terrible. Seth was laying on the dance floor, hands clutching his face as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Seth! Oh my god I'm so sorry!" You said as you kneeled down to check on him. "Are you okay?"

"Damn you pack a hell of a punch." Seth said as he looked up at you.

"Let me see it." You said as you reached out and took his face in your hands. You gently ran your thumb over the swollen skin under his right eye.

"We need to go home and get some ice on this." You said.

"Is it bad?" He asked.

"It looks bad." You said as you bit your lip nervously. You felt terrible for giving Seth a black eye.

You helped Seth up and the two of you made your way outside to his car. As soon as he was in the car he pulled down the sun visor to look at the damage in the mirror.

"You gave me a black eye." He said as he moved his head to inspect the damage.

"I'm so sorry Seth!" You said.

"It's okay. That was one hell of an elbow! Makes me feel a lot better when you go out." He admitted as he looked over at you.

"So you're not mad?" You asked nervously.

"Of course I'm not mad. I'm proud of you for defending yourself. I should've let you know it was me instead of just walking up to you." He said. "But this is gonna be a hard one to explain to the guys."