Its back!

Chapter 7

Our heavy breaths weren't hard to hid in the busy living room. I peeked my head up and looked over the sofa to see if Cronus might of followed. He was no where to be found but there was a pleasant face that popped in front of mine all of a sudden. I giggled as I looked at Gamzee's silly mug. He was making funny faces back at me over the edge of the couch. Sadly though this was cut short by a grumbly little troll next to me who seemed a bit pissed that my attention had been shifted from him to another troll. I waved at Gamzee and his big goofy smile and slid back down to the floor.

"So what? You really want me to just sit here with you and not interact with others?"

"N-NO THATS NOT IT (Y/N)..." I looked at him, his eye was getting dark and puffy. Oh no! It was busied! What color would it be when it finished swelling! I jumped up and said in a hushed voice only Karkat and I could hear, "I've got some makeup in my purse. Stay here!" 

As I ran to get my purse I was still wondering if it was him being jealous of the attention I was giving Gamzee or that he was scared Gamzee would see his bruise...at any rate it was important that I helped.

My purse was in the closet right next to the front door. I just had to get passed all these party guests. The music was blaring and everyone seemed to be dancing in the living room. I was being pulled here and there by so many trolls to say hi to others. I didn't want to be rude so I would say hello as I made my way but would always get pulled some where else or asked to dance. It took me a good ten minutes to get from point A to point B. The room wasn't even that big, it was just everyone wanting to socialize so much, something I wasn't too fond of. Finally though, finally! I got to the front door and as I swung open closet door I was in absolute disgust. My heart dropped and my face went white. Oh Gog no...no...Terezi...no...

Dave had his hands wrapped around her, his lips on her neck, her hands down his pants. They were, getting naughty in the closet where we we all keeping out coats and other belongings. The thing though was that it wasn't what they where doing that disgusted me...it was the fact that she had just broken up with Karkat earlier today. I just stared in disbelief and disappointment. All admiration or respect I had for either left me and all that was left were thoughts of 'how long has this been going on?'

They looked up at me in the dim light obviously shocked at being caught but what did they expect they chose the worst place to be getting busy. I grabbed my purse from below them and stormed off. I didn't look back, I didn't care to. I just hoped Karkat didn't see, anything but that. I didn't even want anyone to tell him, not yet. He was hurt enough right now.

I made my way though the crowd much faster this time, not caring at all who said hi to me. I just had to get to Karkat, he was my priority right now. My face felt hot, there were way to many people on here...or was it that I was angry. Oh well one way or another I had to get over to Karkat, he was what was important right now.

As I approached the sofa I didn't even care to walk around it. I jumped up on it and slid over the back landing right next to Karkat with a big smile on my face. Sweat was dripping down my face from all the body heat filling the room. Oh goodness was it getting hot in there.

"Ok, I got it." I said as I pulled the makeup pallet out and sat it in my lap. I'm not sure how I look right now, do I look ok? Do I look calm? I don't feel to calm....

I smiled again and started to apply the makeup to Karkat's face. It didn't take long to look some what normal. It just looked puffy now and that was better then before.

"THANK YOU (Y/N)...."

"I'm more then happy to help!"

"I MEAN FOR MORE THEN WITH THE BLACK EYE BUT WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR ME (Y/N)..."

Karkat was being so unusually sweet..was he ok? Was he feeling well?!

"Karkat are you feeling ok?!" I asked as I held my hand to his forehead.

"MORE THEN OK." He whispered as he kissed my cheek. My face turned pure (B/C). H-he just kissed my cheek...ok...that's ok.

I didn't say anything I just stared at him. Oh goodness, what am I to think... I looked down at my legs and started to put the makeup away. When I looked up though...he planted a kiss on my lips and held me close to him. My eyes fluttered closed...what's happening? W-why....?