↱Chapter Two ↲

The sunlight peaked through the windows of Jacob's room, making the morning seem peaceful.

Jacob was gracefully asleep, his head resting on top of my tummy & his arms wrapped around my torso.

His hair was in it's finest state; messy and I gave it a soft ruffle only to make it look even more adorable than it's previous state before.

I glance over to grab my phone to check the time.

11:45am

I yawn as I simply scroll through social media on my phone, letting Jacob sleep for another 15 minutes.

When 12 hit, I lightly tapped Jacob's shoulder a bit but he only held onto me more.

"It's time to get up J, come one." I tell him as I get out of his embrace.

"No just five more minutes." He begs, putting his arms out trying to find my body but I was already standing.

"I already gave you 15, now let's go sleepy head." I say as one of his eyes slowly peeks opens.

"Okay I'm up, ugh." He says with his deep groggy voice, rubbing his eyes.

"Aww, does little sleeping beauty need to go back to getting her beauty rest?" I joke.

He gets up and I run downstairs, him chasing me faster and faster. He eventually catches up to me & tackles me onto the sofa.

"Now what was that you talking about ?" He asks, pinning me down an squeezing my wrists.

"I have absolutely no clue what your talking about." I say, playing completely innocent.

"Oh really?" He asks once more before leaning in closer; inches away from my face.

"Yes really." I say in a seductive tone, turning him on. He leaned in but I quickly turned my face to the side.

"Not so fast Mr, let me go." I demanded.

He quickly did so & I then leaned in and placed a kiss on his warm lips.

They were everything I wanted and more, I pulled on his shirt bringing him closer to me.

The kiss lasted for a long 10 seconds before we pulled away.

"I love your kisses." He admits.

"And I love you." I say bopping his little nose.

Smooth¿ Smooooth.

He smiles & pulls me in for a hug.

"So what do you want to do today baby?" He asks, as our eyes connect.

"Well I wanted to have a little picnic somewhere, we haven't had one together in a while." I suggest.

"Okay lets do it." He says.

"I need to go home and get ready, I'll pack the food also. Just make sure you bring a blanket." I say.