The Walking Dead part 1

Sybil was back in Mystic Falls, the next day. She left Klaus on a good note, though she saw he was up to something absolutely devilish, and had Stefan update her on everything she missed. Well, he didn't have to say much because she saw everything in his mind.

Now, she was standing with Bonnie and Katherine. Bonnie was attempting, and succeeding, in collecting magic from where the witches were killed.

"Ding dong the bitch is back."

Sybil narrowed her eyes, "Huh. I almost thought you were Elena for a moment."

"Oh please!" Katherine scoffed. "Elena is like me with her humanity off. Besides, she's all cured of that apparently."

"Oh really?" The Immortal quirked brow. "When did this happen?"

Katherine shrugged, so Bonnie spoke up. "Last night. Jeremy gave Matt his ring and Damon killed him in front of her. It brought her back."

"Interesting."

Sybil got the rest of the info from Bonnie's mind. Apparently she was going to need Qetsiyah's blood from the tombstone that was in the cave. Katherine had it.

Katherine, of course, was only thinking of herself. Bonnie had promised to talk to Qetsiyah and make her truly immortal like Sybil.

Bonnie was sitting in the middle of a clearing, performing a nonverbal spell.

Katherine folded her arms, impatiently. She waved her hand at the witch, "Hello?" She ignored her, continuing the spell with her eyes shut tightly. Katherine glanced around, as she heard whispering all around her. "Could you be any creepier?" She muttered to herself, then her eyes moved to Bonnie. "Why are we here?"

The witch opened her eyes. "You want me to make you truly immortal so that nothing can kill you? To do that I need to talk to Qetsiyah, which means I need to lower the veil to the Other Side."

"That still doesn't explain why you made me trudge through mud in 500-dollar boots." Katherine retorted, in a whining voice.

She got up and turned to face the vampire, pointing her arm. "A few miles that way, twelve hybrids were killed at the Lockwood Cellar. And a few miles that way--" She pointed in another direction. "--twelve humans died at the Young farm. And this is the site where twelve witches were killed."

Katherine smiled plastically. "Thirteen, if you don't get to the point."

"It's the Expression triangle." Sybil answered for her. "She needs to charge all three points and channel the mystical energy from my father's tombstone. Once that happens, she can drop the veil inside the three points."

"Just long enough to get what I need." Bonnie finished.

Katherine narrowed her eyes. "And what exactly do you need?"

"Silas has done nothing but torment my friends." Bonnie shot a look to Sybil, who shook her head. There was no need to apologize. "Now he wants to unleash hell on Earth. He's evil. In two thousand years, only one person has been able to put him down."

"Let me guess: Qetsiyah."

Bonnie nodded. "If I can contact her, I can ask her how to do it. Now, hand me the rock."

"You're gonna flood Mystic Falls with dead, supernatural creatures so that you can "ask" a two thousand year old witch for, not one, but two favors?" Katherine laughed. "I think I'll take my business elsewhere." Started to walk away, but after a few steps, an invisible force kept her from leaving. She backed up and tried to leave again but is unsuccessful. "What the hell?"