[RoseMary - Quests 🚹]

Requested: MagicMorgan7

Your POV:
As one of the oldest siblings of the FullBuster family you always went to the guild early you had blue hair and black eyes. One day you were training at the forest near the guild.

" ice-make canon!" You said a canon appeared in your hands and a full blast of snow shot at the tree. The canon disappeared leaving you panting.

" nice shot" someone said. You turned around to face RoseMary.

"Oh didn't see you there Rose." You said looking at her. " I know I was passing by."

" So I was wondering if you wanted to do a job." She said holding a paper.

" yeah sure" you said. Walking towards her. Making her blush a little. " so wanna take the train. It's a long ride from here" you said.

"Sure" she said. Walking towards the station.

Time skip after train ride-

RoseMary POV:
"So where to go" Y/N said. " the clients house is the mayor so we shouldn't have trouble finding it" I said walking up the street. After a while we found he clients house. We told the guards we were with fairytail. " so we need you take out the bandit. That has been stealing stuff at the museum" the client said. " so you 2 will pose as a couple looking at the artifacts" he said. And I blushed. " that's okay we will capture them" You said. The client nodded and dismissed us.

Time skip after finding the museum.

Your POV:
We found the bandit but it was a little hard.
" what a fine lady we have here.Give us to her and we will return the artifacts." They said looking at her. " like hell!" I said. " ice make Lance!" I said successfully knocking them out.
The guards took them and gave us the reward.
" you ok rose" I said. She was shivering. I sighed and crashed my lips onto hers. Making her relax a little. Making her blush. " it's ok your safe with me" I said hugging her. " well book a hotel for the night" I said dragging her to a hotel with my arms around her waist. Making her blush again. Making me smirk. Told you RIN I would win her over.