Chapter 22

Rose's P.O.V.

I knew I should have hurt them the other day. I should have broken bones or just killed them. Now I broke my promise to Bella. I told her I wouldn't let what happened to me happen to her and it did. That boy raped her. I saw the blood. Those girls were raping her together.

Bella is going to be messex up for awhile and she may not be coming back to us like she used to be. After it happens you change and sometimes its for the better but most of the times its for the worst.

This is all my fault.

Bella's P.O.V.

I hold onto Esme for dear life as she lowers us into the tub. There was no wag I was letting her go, never again. Shes completely clothed while I'm naked. From my waist down my body hurts. I havent had the courage to look at myself in the mirror but i can feel marks on me.

The girls left marks on me i know they did because some areas hurt if i touch them or if something touches them. They think I'm a fucking sex toy well theyre wrong. As soon as i get to where i can move without wincing I'm going to hurt them.

My eyes start to get heavy so i rest my head on Esme's shoulder and fall asleep. Im not really asleep but I cant really do anything with my body so I'm in a way only half asleep.

Esme starts to move a little and she touches one of the areas that hurt. As soon as she touches it I feel a spark jump between us and I feel my whole body tingling. I open my eyes and look down at where she's touching me and i see a mark. I look up at her face and i see that she is pissed and crazy angry. I try to lean up to her face but my body protests but I still want her closer so I take one of my arms around her neck and bring her face down to me. I look in her eyes and see nothing but love in them for me. You can see right through her just by looking in her eyes.

I bring her face A little closer and kiss her gently on the lips before pulling back. She moves her hand and she gently places it on my thigh. I tense up and grab her arm with my hand and she takes her other hand and grabs my arm.

"Bella I know your sensitive but I have to wash the blood off of you. I know its weird but you have to let me okay because if we don't it could be bad. Please Bella let me." Esme says to me.

I let good Esme's arm and try to relax. I look away from her and try to find something interesting to look at. Oh look that's a nice...

I jump a little when she moves her hand further down my thigh. I tense up and stay frozen. I look her in the eyes and see that this is hurting her. I grab her hand and bring it away from my thigh and look down ashamed.

"Can I um... Can I be alone for a little bit?"

"Um yeah. Ill uh.. just be in the room." She says.

She gently sets me down on the bottom of the tub and climbs out. She quickly strips out of her soaked clothing except for her bra and underwear and grabs a towel and leaves.

I sit there in pain and start to cry. I was mean to my mate because I feel dirty now. I was raped and I'm no longer good for her. She deserves better than me. I reach down and start to gently scrub away the blood and clean myself, which was very hard to do since my body hurts down there.

I force myself to stand up and it hurts like crazy. I sit on the side of the tub and try to pull my legs over only to fall backwards hitting my head on the floor in pain. Esme comes running in and she immediately helps me up and looks at my head. Nothing happened to me. I shuffle over to the mirror and look at my body.

From my neck down my body there are marks from the girls. They left me hickies. I look to Esme and see her staring at my body and at the marks that the girls left me. I turn around and look back and see a bruise on the backs of my thighs and on my back. That's from the boy.

"I unserstand if your grossed out by me and dont want me anymore. I'm tainted." I say to Esme.

Esme is immediately in front of me and she is kissing me hard on the lips. She wraps her arms around me while kissing me and then she trails her lips to my neck where one of the marks is. She kisses it and then goes to the other side and kisses the other one.

"Im not grossed out by you Bella. I love you and that will never change. Your not tainted so dont say that ever again." Esme says.

Esme loves me. She admits that she loves me and she said it to me. I look Esme in the eyes and kiss her softly on the lips and then i grab a towel to dry off. Once I'm dried off Esme hands me a large t-shirt and slides it over me. She grabs my hand and we walk into the bedroom and she picks me up and lays me in bed. She tucks me in and kisses me on the forehead before turning off the lights. I feel a slight dip in the bed and know she's close to me.

"I will make them pay for this Bella. They will not get away with what they did to you." Esme says softly.

"Not yet. I want to help." I say to her.

She kisses me one mkre time before wrapping her arms around me and then i fall into a deep sleep.