36 | The Lost

I looked around me. I smiled with joy, yes I have all of the things that I have ever wanted in my life. Anwar, I've met him once and waited and waited until I've finally got him and it did hurt in the process but look at me now, I'm happy with where I am in life right now. I am married to the man of my dreams at the age of 19, we go to the same school, share the same bed, live in the same house, and both love our baby Kodak as much. 

"Hey babe" I called

He was stuck on his phone like he's been for the past few months. 

"Babe" I called once more and still no answer

"Bubs" Nothing

"Fine okay be that way. Smile at your phone and continue to text your other girls" I threw my phone at the couch as hard as I can so it would have a loud noise

He finally then got up and pulled me "I'm sorry babe I'm here"

I rolled my eyes at him and the same words he'd tell me everyday

"Those words coming out of your mouth is becoming a habit, I don't like it" I pulled my arm out of his grip and walked away annoyed 

"Why do you always pick up the smallest shit to fight about?" He yelled at me

I turned around and scurried towards him with anger in my veins "How can I fucking do that when all you do is ignore me, disrespect me in front of your friends, cuss me, talk to other bitches and say what I can and cannot do and say. So you fucking tell me Anwar why the fuck do I argue with you" 

He turned around and left

"good, do what you always do. Leave"

I lied. These past few weeks, this whole month in fact Anwar and I have been fighting literally everyday and it all started when Nicola Peltz decided that she'll pick up Anwar from work and hang out together without even bothering to tell me. Bitch. Anwar keeps on saying that they're just friends and that they will not do the things I told him she was cable of doing, I trust Anwar but I don't trust Nicola and I never will. She's told me things that I didn't know she could and would do but would you look at that, people are full of surprises. 

"Childish as fuck" I grabbed my purse, keys, a sweater and my phone

"You told me not to give up but you're giving me every reason to" I slammed the door after staring at him dead in the eye

I was halfway into the McLaren when Anwi decides to come out the door "I swear you always get mad over the dumbest shit"

I shouted "And you don't? Fucking bullshit Anwar" 

The wheels skidded as I made my way out of the driveway, my phone being blown up numerous times by the love of my life. I ended all of them because why would I answer them and only have words of anger come out of my mouth? 

I picked up his last call "What do you want?" 

 My voice cracked and I was a mixture of angry and sad, worst combination to ever have because it doesn't play out well. 

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" He sounded like he was concerned but were his intentions pure?

"Now you care? Bitch bye"

I drove off to who knows where I just don't want to be here, I need time to think and get my head out of the clouds after a whole ass month of being in it. I deserve this for myself, it's the least I can do to save my soul.

I ended up sitting outside of the old dance studio that I used to perform in high school. My heart ached because behind those doors consists of many memories, many friendships that were built. Now I'm hurting over two things!

"Pyper?" My old dance teacher/ second mom recognized me 

I ran up to her and cried into her arms, she rubbed my back "Oh sweetie"

She's helped me throughout this whole chaos that has been happening in my life right now and I am forever thankful for her being in my life and still supporting and loving me like her own. She understands and I love her for that. 

We headed towards the theater, it was dimly lit, the red drapes were to the side. 

"What happened?"

Tears rolled down my eyes, my throat grew dry and all of a sudden it was hard for me to form words. 

"Things weren't the same when it first started, he says that he loves me and people are getting into our relationship which is creating so much fuss and I don't know what to do because I feel like a complete failure, like I've messed up something perfectly good." Her hand on my face as her thumbs brushed off my tears and smile

"Trust him like you said you do. I'm very sure that he loves you and if people want to get into your relationship, let them. If you both really love each other, other people trying to homewreck the both of you will not get into the middle of things but if it does then get yourself out. From what I've been noticing and how you've been crying and skipping class, the air is toxic between the two of you. Give it time" Those were not the words I was looking for but she knew what to say, she always does and that's why sometimes I trust her more than I trust my own mother because she gets me and she won't judge or get mad at me for speaking about these things

I got home around 11:27pm. I was sad still and yes very hurt. 

The problem with men is that once they've got the girl that they've been trying so hard for, they start to treat them as if they were average, they stop treating you the way they treated you before- like a princess and yet they ask why we're always mad. Don't take a girl for granted once you've gotten her, don't stop trying once you've finally won her over. It won't end good for you, but it'll end good for her because she now knows on what type of guys to watch out for- guys like you. These men take advantage of women and you start treating them like complete shit because you know that they have a weak spot for you and that's kind of really fucking fucked up and low. 

Life will throw you so much shit but how you deal with it is up to you and whatever you choose to do will affect your future, remember that.

I came across something so strong that hurt me even though there was no reason for me to be hurting. 

Make it work, don't give up

Make it work, don't give up. Don't be the reason that the person you love wants to give up because you didn't care enough. 

I love you and I never ever want to lose you, now now, not ever, not again. Losing you the first time hit me so hard that it hurt me, I didn't think I could ever be happy again. You came back and that's when I started to believe in what you believed in- Faith. I will forever believe in it because you were the reason behind it- you said 'If it's meant to be, it will be' Here we are. So please don't give up on us now, yes I know it's tough and we argue 24/7 but we're here to work things out. We're a team and I love you so much that it hurts. So please baby don't give up on me, on us- fight for us no matter how hard it gets. Believe me please babe. I love you.

Love is a dangerous game to play, be wise and choose the person who you want to play it with.

A/N 

Sorta sad huh? Chapter 37??? Yes or no I need answers. I hope you guys loved this chapter because I cried while typing this shit, emotional and all.