Chapter 11.

I screamed loudly scared as I saw Jamie with his eyes closed. I heard no heart beats.

"NO JAMIE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream crying and shaking his body.

I sob even harder and I felt a presence around me and found Tony standing behind me.

I fall into his chest crying and I couldn't stop.

*One day later*

Everything has been slow around here...Tony has been with me at all times.. After tony got out of the hospital they found out I cut... We'll Devin Found out and told me... Just Sometimes I wish I would of died or something you know?

We found out that Jamie had took a shit load of pain killers... or I don't know some type of pills....

Dad came in the room everybody was in... Including Chris and Devin...

Me and Chris broke up just last night... Dad wanted them to come over because they knew Jamie very well...

Chris glanced at me very quickly but looked back down. Alan sat beside me rubbing my back trying to get me not to cry.... The day tony came out of the hospital me and Alan became best buddies again.

"Luckily we got recent photos...and photos to back when we first got Ash..."  vic whispered sniffling.

Vic laid out the many photos we have..

"We're gonna go threw his stuff today... Me and Ash tomorrow will plan his head stone..."  dad told everybody.

We all nod

"Alright, me and Austin will go get some stuff.." He said getting up as Austin followed.

I started sobbing again and that made the rest of them start crying..... Oh god... this is going to be so rough...

*2 weeks later*

We were all packing today and going to where Jamie's parents live which is another part of San diego... Its supposed to take us about 6 hours to get there...

All I had left to put in my suitcase was my dress im wearing to the funeral.. It was one of Jamies Favorite Dress..Jamie would want me to be strong...

I had packed all of jamies favorite shirts...and outfits. I Put my dress neatly in the bag, I then packed my shoes and all needed stuff.

I slid my phone with headphones attached in my pocket.

I walk down stairs with my bags to see everyone already downstairs. Alan took my bags and I gave him a sad smile.

Vic had to plan the sitting arrangements, He had to literally call the buses we use for touring. He has been really stressed...What he doesn't know is that we called for a LARGER bus with literally almost 130 bunks and a bedroom... Dad Has the bedroom... He is sleeping the whole ride there...WE went out to the bus and put everything up .... I sat in my bunk playing music... I close my eyes humming to the song that so happened to be Jamie's and mine song.....

I miss you Jamie.....

*FLASH BACK*

Me and Jamie were in the car...We were Going shopping when a song by Jason Derulo came on...

(A/N: its a really good song!)

I giggled and Me and Jamie started singing at the same time.

"I'm that flight that you get on, international First class seat on my lap girl, riding comfortable 'Cause I know what the girl them need, New York to Haiti I got lipstick stamps on my passport, You make it so hard to leave Been around the world, don't speak the language but your booty don't need explaining All I really need to understand is When you talk dirty to me Talk dirty to me talk dirty to me talk dirty to me Get Jazzy on it You know the worlds to my songs No habla ingl'es our conversations aint long but you know what it is I know what the girl them want, London to Taiwan I got lipstick stamps on my passport I think I need a new one Been around the world, don't speak the language but your booty don't need explaining All I really need to understand is When you talk dirty to me Talk dirty to me talk dirty to me talk dirty to me Uno, met your friend in riop Dos. she was all on me-o Tres, we can menage a three though Quatro, ooh (2 chainz!)." we sung together then Jamie started rappings 2 chainz part.

" Dos Cadenas, Close to genius Sold out arenas, you can suck ,y P*nis Gilbert Arenas, guns on deck Chest to chest, tongue on neck International or*l sex Every picture I post I pose a threat  bought a jet what do you expect? Her P**sys so good I bought her a pet anyway everyday im trying to get to it Got her saved in my phone under "big booty" anyway everyday im trying to get to it Got her saved in my phone under "big booty" " Jamie rapped pretty good.

"Been around the world, don't speak the language but your booty don't need explaining All I really need to understand is when you talk dirty to me talk dirty to me(you you you) Talk dirty to me(yeah yeah) Talk dirty to me(talk to me) talk dirty to me(oh yeah) Get jazzy on it." we sing together.

WE look at eachother and burst out in laughter.

*END OF FLASHBACK?*

I smile to my self and doze off to sleep.

***************************************************************************************************************

SONG IS: TALK DIRTY TO ME// Jason Derulo

COULDNT ADD SONG TO SIDE.