~1~

Hey Guys! This is my very first Lucky/Hammy Fanfic. Hehe I know you guys know who I keep writing of. But now I want to try soemthing new with my Second favorite Sentai Ship.

This will take place after episode 29, This is just a fanfiction okay. This wont really happen in the next episode. I do t want hearing comments that 'That didn't really happen in the real episode'. Fyi, Its just an Fanfiction 😁

Also For those who havent watched episode 29 yet, You shouldn't read the Preview Story 😂 It might spoil you 😁

Preview Story: Episode 29

Lucky, Garu, Balance, Hammy & Kotaro saw the Orion destroyed. Lucky remembered what stinger said about the present will change if something happens to the past. Lucky & the others entered Seeing no sign of their team mates. Lucky saw the Horologium Kyu Globe in a place in the orion and planned to go alone to the past while the rest will look for Naga.

Fast Forward...

After Defeating the Shoguns, Some on shot a Deadly shot to Lucky, An Explotion Happened and Lucky just realized that he got shot and Untransformed.

"Lucky? Lucky!" Spada Yelled Shaking him

°
°
°
°
°

Present Day...

Hammy, Garu, Balance & Kotaro was walking in the sidewalk when Hammy Suddenly felt an aroma and stopped walking. Kotaro noticed and turned back to her.

"Hammy? What's wrong?" Kotaro asked. Hammy ignored Kotaro's Question and still staring.

"Hammy?" Balance also called her and thats when Hammy realized her other team mates calling her name.

"What is it?" Hammy asked, She wanted to recall Kotaro's question

"I was asking if what's wrong?" Kotaro asked

"I just felt something... I felt something happened, in the past" Hammy Explained, She was squeezing her fist.

"Thats why Lucky went to check on the past right?" Garu interupted.

"No. I feel that Lucky is the one in danger... I dont know... I need to find out" Hammy said and started to run to find a way to go to the past.

"Wait hammy! You couldn't go to the past not unless you have the Horologium Kyu globe." Balance reminded. Hammy stopped running and turned to balance and the others.

"There has to be a way, I couldn't just sit here doing nothing. Lucky might be in trouble" Hammy said.

"There must be a way" Balance said

"What way?" Garu asked

°
°
°
°
°

Don Armage was there in front of them while Raptor & Spada was still trying to wake Lucky up.

"Don. Armage." Shou Said.

"I thought I defeated you?" Tsurugi asked.

"I would never get defeated and I would never be" Don Armage Laughed and started to shoot on them again but Orion Sheilded them.

"You guys should flee away, Don Armage is to strong. Bring Lucky to Safety" Orion said.

"Raptor, Spada! Bring lucky back to the orion." Sho Commanded. Raptor and Spada looked at the commander.

"Okyu" They said it doing the 'okyu' sign.

°
°
°
°
°

Lucky was in the Clinic in the orion. He had an Bandage in his body and is still unconscious. Spada & Raptor was watching him hoping that he would wake up any minute. They also think that it wont be easy for him to because Don Armage's Shot was really Deadly and gave Lucky a Fatal Injury.

"How are we gonna save Lucky? Because of that deadly blow, Lucky might not wake up anymore" Raptor said to Spada, Sadly.

"Dont worry Raptor, Lucky will survive this." Spada said coming close to her and placed his hand on her shoulders for comfort.

°
°
°
°
°

At The Battle, Don Armage keeps on aiming his deadly shot on the Kyuranger but they keep on dodging. Because once they get shot they will end up like what happened to Lucky. But they cant keep dodging all of the shots forever.

Don Armage tried to shoot one bullet to Stinger and he didn't noticed it.

"Stinger! Watch out!" Tsurugi yelled, Stinger saw the bullet that was almost near him but Someone one grabbed him away from that place. The person couldn't be seen since she was invisible.

Hammy Showed herself who was beside Stinger.

"Stinger? Are you okay?" Hammy asked, Stinger was shock seeing Hammy beside him. As he remembered, Hammy wasn't with Lucky when he came to the past and the Horologium Kyu globe Disappeared like what Lucky said.

"Hammy? How?" Stinger asked.

"Explanations Later. We need to retreat or else we wont survive here" Hammy Said and used her chameleon Nimpu to Vanish and with all of them.
"They escaped but they wont be for long" Don Armage laughed

°
°
°
°
°

In the forest,

"Are you guys okay? You guys look so defeated" Hammy asked noticing Tsurugi & Stinger's Bandages and Champ's Scratches.

"We got defeated by Don Armage Earlier, Thats when Lucky saw us" Champ explained.

"By the way Hammy? How did you come here in the Past? You dont have the Horologium Kyu globe" Stinger asked still curious about Hammy arriving in the past.

"Balance Built me an Time Machine and I just came alone so someone could take care of Naga while I'm gone" Hammy expalined.

"But... What made you think that you need to come here?" Tsurugi asked.

"Honestly, I dont know... I just felt something Bad Happened here and I couldn't sit still. But looks like its only this. Nothing bad happened right?" Hammy said and Stinger and the others looked at each other. "By the way, Where's Lucky? Also Spada & Raptor?" Hammy asked.

"Umm... Hammy... Theres something you need to find out" Shou Said to Hammy.

"What is it?" Hammy asked lookong at the commander.

°
°
°
°

Okay... So I finished the 1st Chapter, hmmm... Maybe I might Update this if I watched episode 30 to have some Ideas, or maybe I could Update this as early as possible. By the way, I hope you guys enjoyed this 1st Chapter and Tell me what you think. Thank you