Regrets? not at all

A/N
I'm sorry guys I have family night soon so this is going to be a short chapter but do enjoy and a quick thank you too Pizza1809 (sorry if it's the wrong username) for all the support.

Erika's pov
"Jake" I giggle as he throws me over his shoulder running on the beach I loved this feeling the wind blowing through my hair and that Jake is mine he sets me down in the ocean.

"I love you" Jake confesses I gush and throw myself at him but instead of landing in his arms I land on a bed with Kian looming over me.
(End of dream)

Erika's pov
I shoot up and check my surroundings not sure if Kian is actually on-top or around me.

I breathe a sigh of relief but then I realise I'm in my bed I look around confused how did I get here? I think to myself.

The last thing I remember is sitting on top of the Ferris wheel I continue thinking.

I shrug off the thoughts and waltz downstairs happy as can be. Yay I cheer when I see Jake just starting his vlog.

"GOOD MORNING JAKEPAULERS!!!" He screams which is too much for me so I run up the stairs for a shower feeling good I step inside and I start singing.

After finishing I get out and get dressed (outfit above)

I jog down the stairs and see Ray yelling and a memory hits me
(This is not true btw)

Flashback
"Ugh ugh please ray harder" I hear a girl moaning my ex boyfriends name as I walk in.

"Holy shit" as I see Alissa violet and ray Diaz I drop my phone and fall to my knees.

End of flashback

I snap out of my memory by warm tears running down my face I wipe them away feeling embarrassed.

"Can I get a tattoo?" I ask and there jaws drop in shock.

They all nod as I step up and get the x for team 10 I look at it once more and smile.

After Jake finishes his vlog we go upstairs into my bedroom  "Erika.." he starts then sighs "do you regret last night" I shake my head.

"Regrets, not at all."

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter I am really busy and family keeps coming over and everything don't forget vote and comment

I love you always and forever

Xoxo Molly