The end... Sorry!

Annabeth's POV

After we planned and got our stuff,

Percy and I went back to DOA recording studios where we knew we would find an entrance to the underworld. We payed off Charon and boated to Hades kingdom.

We expected for everyone to kill us, but the castle was surprisingly quiet. Then I heard the laughs of many and the giggles that could only belong to our twins. I rush forward, but Percy holds me back.

We try to find where the laughs and giggles are coming from, but we can't until Percy sees a glimpse of them in the throne room. He runs toward them, but they are crowded by Persephone and her maids. They coo over them until they realize we are there.

"Hi." Persephone says, smiling at Percy and glaring at me. Percy glares at her and reaches for Hunter. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Percy, I thought WE could have children. I thought WE could have a life together. But we didn't. So now, I will take your children as a, reminder of you." Persephone smirks evilly and I gasp.

She likes Percy? "Give them over, Persephone. Then we don't have to hurt you." "No." She says.

I feel a pain in my head and suddenly a gust of wind blows. A flock of owls flies down and claws at Persephone's face, causing her to flee.

A wave splashes her for good measure.

Aphrodite suddenly appears and smiles.

"Great job, Percy!" She smiles. "Um, what?" He asks. "You passed the test!" She smiles even more and I almost cry. "That was a TEST!" I scream. "Yes, and you passed it. It's so good to see Percabeth unleashed once in a while." She says as I hug my children. "Shut up." I say.

Hey guys! Sorry for ending this so abruptly, I'm just having trouble writing it, so I didn't want to torture you guys.

Thanks, and good day!

-Katie