Rejection, Acception

I walked through the door of school,my head held down low,Girl,hold your head high! You are meeting our mate today! Be excited,my wolf,Lana told me through our mind link. I smiled and heard a voice that made me flinch," Well,Well,Well,what do we have here? How dare you show your face around here after that little stunt you pulled last week!" McKenzie almost screamed at me,her followers nodded and snickered,they started kicking me and punching me.

After ten minutes the bell rang and they ran of to class. I laid in the fetal position,tears streaming down my face. After twenty minutes I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at my self in the mirror ;pale, nerdy, stupid,ugly, loser, fat, weak, weird. That's what I saw.

I cleaned my face of blood and tears. I changed my clothes and walked out to my locker,just as the bell rang. I tried to hide in my locker,until I was shoved into it. I smelled the most amazing smell ever,MATE!MATE!GO TO MATE!!! Lana howled in my ear. I got out and was greeted by an amazing view, I whispered one word and that word would change my life;

"Mate"

Micha Falls,my mate, the most popular guy in Houston. He was also future alpha of The Blue Creek Pack. He had sharp features,dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was tall,about 6'2" and was built to play football-which he did. He also played basketball,baseball and every girl in our pack, even some humans. He looked at me in shock then did the thing that I knew would happen but prayed to the Moon Goddess it would never happen. He shook his head and looked down. He lifted his head and I saw disgust on his face,tears welled up in my eyes. One lone, traitor tear streaked down my cheek. He snarled,

"You are an ugly,pathetic,loser,bitch, why would I ever want you as my mate? Why did the moon goddess pair us up?You are not fit be my mate or Luna of my pack! I,Micha Kirk Falls,reject my mate,Diana Jackson." Micha walked away and I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces, I whispered,"I, Diana Jackson, accept your rejection,Shawn Kirk Falls." He was long gone as I said that. I hung my head in shame and walked out of school. I tried to ignore the whispers and stares.

I walked home,not caring about the rest of the school day. I entered the door and saw my parents making-out on the couch,it was a normal thing so I just cleared my throat and walked to my room. I locked the door and changed into my sweats and a tank top. I ran to the bathroom and turned on my favorite song- Am I Wrong By Nico And Vince.

I grabbed my silver coated knife and wolves bane. I sliced one line on my elbow and continued until the lines reached my wrist,I bandaged it up and swallowed the wolves bane.

I heard knocking on my door,but didn't answer,I heard footsteps going away. I was comfortable to this feeling,it happens often.