Her Eyes I Just Cant Resist

//LucasPov//
I sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes , I checked the time on my phone , it was 6:25 in the morning . I hopped off my bed and groaned while opening my bedroom door quietly so I don't make any noise. I walked down the hall passing Riley's , Farkle's , and Zay's room finally making it to Maya's room. I opened her door , and walked in seeing a cute snoring maya , I laughed at just how cute she is when she sleeps. I sat on her bed shaking her trying to wake her , she woke up in fright and screamed " I LOVE PANCAKES" , she than looked at me Realizing I woke her up .
Maya: Lucas .
she said groaned
Maya: why did u wake me up .
she said looking at her phone .
Maya: At 6:25 in the morning!!
I just stared at her and started laughing.
Maya: what is there something on my face ?
she asked raising and eyebrow at me
Me: n..no its just that
I started laughing again
Me: You screamed " I love pancakes" when I woke u up
Maya looked at the floor embarrassed
I lifted her chin so she was looking at me , I stared at her for while , and got lost in her ocean blue eyes.
Maya: Lost in my eyes again Ranger Rick?
she asked
I snapped out of it.
Me: huh , oh well I cant help it maya , ur eyes are beautiful , I just can't Resist them.
maya looked down at the floor trying to hide the fact that she was blushing .
I smiled at the blonde in front of me .
Maya: You really mean that Ranger Rick.
Me. I really do ShortStack
I lifted her chin with my thumb
Me :Your beautiful Maya, and no one should tell u other wise.
Maya was quiet she just stared at me.
Me: come on i want to show u something.
I took maya's hand in my hand and walked quietly in the hallway , we walked outside and sat down on the porch .
Maya: Ranger Rick , please becareful on that bull today.
Tears rolled down her cheek
Me:I will maya .. i will
I wiped her tears off with my thumbs.
i pulled her into a hug and put my chin on her head.
Me: i promise ill be careful.
Maya: no don't promise , u will becareful.
Me: maya , why do care so much ?
She just looked at me and back at the floor.
Maya: because ur my first lo... i mean ur one of my bestfriends .
Lucas: Maya ..
Maya: I mean it ranger Rick ur one of my bestfriends
Maya: what did u want to show me ?
Me: oh this!
I grabbed a box from my pocket and gave it to maya.
Maya opened it and was shocked . I bought maya a White chain holding a Blue diamond heart necklace .

 I bought maya a White chain holding a Blue diamond heart necklace

Me: there's another necklace in there.
Maya looked at me and found the other necklace , it was golden wings.

Maya: Lucas..I I don't know what to say
Me: u don't have to say anything Maya.
Maya put her long blonde hair in a ponytail , while I put the necklace's around her neck I clipped the necklace's and I stared at her eyes . her eyes i just cant resist . Her eyes look like the sparkly stars ( Photo Above)
Me: Fuck it!
i grabbed maya's waist I pulled her close to me, and kissed her , her lips fitted perfectly with mine. I knew I liked maya for years , but I never felt the way I felt for her now, all I know is that I don't regret this kiss. Maya's eyes went wide when she noticed what she did. She pulled away and looked at me.
Maya: Lucas ..
Me: Maya
Maya: Why did u do that , u have a girlfriend and she's my bestfriend . What if riley found out!!
Me: Can we just forget about riley for once!! why is it always about riley!
Maya: it has alwa....
I cut her off by pecking her lips.
Me: just forget about riley ...once please
Maya sighed
Maya: fine..
I grabbed maya's hand and we both sat on the steps of the porch . I grabbed maya's waist and pulled her on my lap.
we sat there staring at the stars .
Me: don't tell riley I gave u necklaces .
Maya: but I cant keep a secret from her
Me: maya
Maya: fine
Me: Maya ur the biggest brightest star out there .
I said while looking at the sky.
I gave maya one last peck on the lips .
Maya: and ur the biggest HeeHaw , RangerRick , RangerRoy , Bucky McBoingBoing , Hop-Along ,
Sundance , The Lamb That Mary Had , Cowboy , Moral compass , Young Lucas, Lone star Huckleberry , Quickdraw I ever met.
I laughed at maya and she just smiled .
Maya and I stayed there sitting on the steps of the porch , she sat on my lap while we watched the beautiful morning sunset rise up . The light from the sun shined on maya , her eyes looked beautiful , her hair was a bright blonde it was long and kind of curled . her skin lit up in the sun , Zay was right maya is a mystery , a mystery of beauty , a beauty to the world , maya is truly a beauty , a beauty of wonders, a beauty of light, a beauty of dark, a beauty at everything . But she is mostly a beauty of art , and the the meaning of art .