Chanthony!

Anthony's POV
Chance and I just landed in L.A!!!!!

"Yo tony have you called Jake to come and pick us up?"

"Yeah I texted him and he said that he'll be here in 5 minutes and for us to start walking to the doors"

"Ok, which one though?"

"Entrance B"

"K"

Chance and I have came to L.A for several months to visit our childhood friend/brother Jake. Me and Chance haven't seen Jake in 2 years since he dropped out of highschool and decided to come off to L.A with Logan and leave. We actually did finish highschool and didn't meet invited to come with him. Bummer, but we got our diplomas! Yay!🙄🙄. Anyways, so we heard that he made this group called team 10 and it's the most talked about thing on social media. I am kinda excited to see the members.

Jake's POV
So I am currently driving to go pick up Chance and Anthony from the airport. I am so excited for the next several of months! They are gonna be the best!! The trio is back baby and better than ever!!! I was planning to prank Tessa in the morning but I'll need Chance and Anthony's help.

Chance's POV
I see Jake pull up and me and Anthony start walking to his truck.

"YOOOO!!!!!"

"OHIO!!!!"Anthony,Jake and I yell at the same time

"It has been so long," I say as tony and I put our bag in the trunk

"I know. It's good to have the trio back,"tony says

"I missed you guys,"Jake says

"Us too," I say

"So what are we gonna do?"tony says

"Well I was planning to prank Tessa!"

"Who's her?" Tony and I say

"Oh she's umm..."

Jake's POV
"Who's her?"

"Oh she's umm..... one of the members from Team 10,"I say

Ok so I know that Tessa is my girlfriend but I just wasn't ready to tell Chance nor Anthony because we promised each other that if we ever got girlfriends we would tell each other but we haven't seen each other in a long time and if I tell them now then they will think that I was keeping this a secret from them since a long time. Well I was but... you know what I mean. I'll just have to call Tessa, Tessa since I always call her princess or baby. I will have to tell them a few weeks later. Right now it's time to prank my baby...I mean Tessa😅😬. This is gonna be hard.

"Oh ok. Well how are we gonna prank her?" Chance says

"One word, PUPPIES!"

A/N: This is a fill up for the chapter that is coming tomorrow💕. Hopefully😬✨