The Swan & The Crow » The Tudors

Quote of Valentine;

" I belong to no man. My body and soul belongs only to god. Do not let your pride misguide you. "
- Elizabeth ( Beth ) Valentine.

 "- Elizabeth ( Beth ) Valentine

Introduction;

"I see how you look at her."

With every beat of his heart, his soul ached with passion and curiosity. Her hair flow behind her like ice as she danced with grace. Completely unbothered by the ugly world outside of Hampton Court Palace. Laughter escape from between her pink lips causing Cromwell's bones to rattle in pleasure. This wasn't just any laugh, but an unnatural melody sent from God himself.

What exactly had drawn him to such a woman like Beth Valentine?

She's too brash once offended, stubborn like an ox, and sly like a fox. Yet, Beth also held ambition for a world belonging to men, compassion for those beneath her, and a positive outlook on the realm despite the crippling anxiety settling down. Maybe that is what caught Thomas Cromwell's attention. Maybe just maybe.

Warnings;

- Foul language.
- Sexism.
- Possibly blood and gore.
- Sexual scenes or chapters.
- Death.
- Usage of alcohol

¡If you can not handle any of this, please kindly, walk away!

Disclaimers;

I do not own The Tudors and it's characters or the main shows plot.
Please note that I am no professional when it comes to writing. Characters portrayal may or may not be accurate but I will try my best. Grammar and spelling may also be off. If you see any mistakes
( historical facts, show facts, spelling errors, grammar errors, etc.. )
Let me know and I will fix them right away.

Side note;

Please. Please. Please give me feedback. Feedback is so important to me. Negative and positive criticism is in fact allowed for I can not learn without honesty. Comment, share, and/or vote! This will help me know if you ( my readers ) enjoy this book. I will try my best to update once a week.

Before I leave
- Thank you for choosing to read: 'The Swan and The Crow'. I do hope you all will fall for my original character and her story.

Luna xx