NEXT IN LINE!

Lucille: NEXT IN LINE!

(Looking at the items the customer wishes to purchase)

What is that? You're actually going to buy that!

Hahahaha

Hey, whatever floats your boat lady.

(Beat)

What do you i mean nothing? I'll get fired, nevermind. Sorry i spoke.

(Looking at the next item)

Oh God! Hahaha are you serious about those underwears? You can fit a dinosaur in those. Jesus! Why dont you loose some weight or something? God my uncles a truck driver and gets extreamly lonely on long drives and even HE would pass upon what wears those!

I'm sorry, I'll shut up now, I'm bad, i know I'm bad. I'm just opinio- Oh no! BROWNIES!!! You're going to buy a box, NO, One. Two THREE boxes of brownies?!!! Wow, hey, be my guest... Go for it. Come back in a week for a bigger size of undies. You can always exchange...

(Trying not to laugh but then)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

What? My manager? My manager is off duty right now. He's too busy porking the woman who works nextdoor at subway.

What? You ARE speaking to someone... Me.

( smiles sarcastically)

Come on come on. Just pass over the next item so you can get back to the farm. Let's go, keep it moving, let's go. Come on, come on. Send it down.

Awwwwww now that's nice. That is really really.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YEAH RIGHT AS IF!!!

A poco dot dress! God now it makes sense you work for the circus don't you? You're one of those freaks! Do you have free tickets? Do ya? Come on, do ya? Just one, give me a pass for one.

(Beat)

Why is your face turning beat red? Are you okay? That's why you gotta lay off the pasta there babe. I'll tell you what. Why don't you go back in the store and buy yourself a salad? A nice healthy salad. Go on, you do that and I'll be right here waiting for you. Chop, chop! Go on! I'll give you a recipe!

NEXT IN LINE!

Hello sir! HAHAHA. oh yeah you're gonna need those! Why bother? Condoms? Like you are actually getting laid?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Go buy yourself a mirror instead and take a haaaaard and I mean a haaaaard look at yourself here pal. Whew! Isle seven pal. Yeah, right next to isle six where we sell facial cream, which i strongly suggest you use for those holes in your face. God have mercy on you! Church! Go to church and say a selfish prayer, be sure to catch the late night mass so you don't scare anybody.

NEXT IN LINE!!!!