H + E + R + N + O + S + E

Pulling up to the Why Don't We house, Corbyn let out a breath of release and got ready to jump out asap. Then he remembered the cause of this mess and turned to look at the tired girl in the backseat next to him.

"Well this is your stop, thank you." The uber lady smiled at them and unlocked her car. Corbyn mumbled a 'thank you' and threw open the car door walking around to the gate out the front of the house. He didn't even wait for the girl as he put in the gate pin and waited for it to unlock.

The brunette sighed as she thanked the Indian driver then slid out of the car and hobbled up to the rude boy. "Corbyn wait please..."

Corbyn was shocked at she hadn't really said anything to him besides apologies but his main concern was how she knew his name if she said she didn't know him.

Oh right...the uber lady said it when she was picking them up.

Corbyn was really not having a good day, but he did kind of slow down for the girl in pain and made sure the security gate didn't close on her. They were about a meter from the door before Corbyn noticed that she was falling behind.

"Hurry up." He groaned and she slapped his arm but quickly lost her balance at the same time, letting out a little scream as she toppled over onto the gravel.

"Really?" Corbyn sighed and rubbed his temples but his sulking was cut short when the door to the Why Don't We house was thrown open and four boys ran outside.

"We heard a scream!" A boy with incredibly curly hair ran to the front of the group and almost crashed into Corbyn.

"It was her." Corbyn pointed to the girl still on the gravel and shoved a much younger looking boy aside as he stomped into the house.

"Uh..." A tall boy scratched the back of his neck as they all peered down at the girl and she cringed in embarrassment. She was about to stand and introduce herself before she remembered her -still bleeding - wound and cried out in pain. A boy with piercing blue eyes jogged up to her and helped her up.

"Oh shit - Zach come help me!" The blue eyed boy called out to the youngest looking one which was now known to the injured girl as Zach. Zach ran over to the two and put his arm around her waist and decided to just pick her up bridal style.

"My little hero." The girl laughed and blushed - because who wouldn't when a decently good looking boy was carrying you - as she was carried into the beautiful, modern home. Her eyes went wide and she let her mouth fall open as she looked around the house. She saw instruments in one corner, a few lounges and chairs, and she caught a glimpse of a pool in the backyard that overlooked LA.

"Jonah did you get that first aid kit like I asked?" Mr. Blue eyes asked the tallest boy as Zach set the brunette girl down on the kitchen bench. 'Jonah' came running up to the three with a long, blue box that has a green cross on it.

"Yeah Daniel, here." Zach stayed by the girl's side as the boy who she could now call Daniel lifted up her leg and rubbed a cotton ball on it.

"What's on that thing!" She hissed and jerked her leg back as the cotton ball came in contact with her open cut, stinging like a bitch.

"I had to put alcohol on it to clean out your cut. Hold someone's hand or something." He smiled nervously and felt bad as he reapplied the alcohol soaked cotton ball onto the girls no longer bleeding knee. She on instinct grabbed Zach's hand and tried to hold in her whimpers.