Prolog

Run! Get a move on! We need to get out of here!

Paws and hooves are flying along the ground. Wings flapping above them.

Everyone got out..

Except one

Can you guess?

Did you guess?

If you chose Night, you won! She was left behind, still locked in the cells of hell. Chained up, miserable and alone.

Her companion Fang was chained in her cage as well, seeming asleep. Night, however, was awake and ready to go. She waited patiently before she realized it was quiet.. A bit too quiet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys? Where did you-

A bang sounded through the room. A door opened.

Dr. Bionic was standing there, smiling like a kid on Christmas.

"Well, well, well. Look who they left behind! They left behind their leader. Their poor, little leader. What they did was despicable. They deserve to die, don't they Night?"

No they don't!

Dr. Bionic called Jackson into the room with just a simple yell of "Jackson!" Jackson was holding a very familiar collar with his hands. he had gotten more confident since the friends entered this treacherous place, so he wasn't shaking in his boots anymore. He did, however, have a look of sadness etched across his face as he walked forward. Jackson opened the gate slowly and quietly. He slowly stepped closer until-

The collar was dropped around her neck. Night struggled. Fang woke up, hearing his friend whine in fear.

Night suddenly broke her chains as she entered a mode she never knew she had...

RAGE.

She was always the one to sit quietly and stop the fighting, NOT be in them!

She broke Fang's chains too. Night wiggled her head a little and the collar came off, falling to the cement with a big clunk.

Wonder how she was able to get away with this? She was moving so fast that Dr. Bionic didn't even know what was happening until it was too late. Jackson had luckily stopped her escape by standing in the doorway.

Strangely, he made her stop.

Fang, however, didn't.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GET A MOVE ON!

They reach the destination.

Suddenly, Zero brings up a point.

Where are Night and Fang?

We didn't accidentally leave her there did we! Everest whinnied and started pacing.

We did, didn't we... Willow asked Winter. Winter nodded.

We can't go back there! Luna whimpered. I'll be killed!

Yeah, and so will Night and Fang if we DON'T go back! Or worse, he'll mind-control her. Which would you rather? I'd rather neither, so I'm going! Everest exclaimed, and snorted. She suddenly reared and turned around. Anyone coming?

Some of the friends nodded and moved to join Everest.

Luna looked towards the lake, and back at her friends. She sighed.

How am I supposed to choose? I'm the most likely to be tar-

Before she could continue, Everest snorted again. She shook her mane out. Fine then, give up on a friend who would have risked her life for you! Now we know who you really are.

Everest turned back around and galloped away. Winter was flying above Everest while Willow caught a ride on Everest's back. Zero ran alongside the huge horse, and Moon on the other side.

Luna sighed and slinked to the water.

Little did she know, she just caused a lot of unneeded conflict.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------