Prologue

"Here we are!" Seokjin pushed opened the door of their new apartment. Taehyung and Hoseok entered with their luggages. They took a quick look around the place quite amazed. The walls were dirty white, the wooden floor color was natural, and the ceiling was dark gray. The space of the apartment was big as they would say. "Are you renting for this hyung?" Taehyung asks. Seokjin brings his stuff in too then he closes the door behind him. "My parents are paying for it." He replied. Hoseok and Taehyung looked at him in shock. "Your parents are paying for it?" Hoseok repeats. Seokjin nods in reply. "Your parents are too kind. Thank them for me." Taehyung smiles. Seokjin giggles and nods. "I will." He replied.

"This is mine and Jungkook's room!" Jimin exclaimed. "Yeah sure. Me and Yoongi will take the other one." Namjoon replied to him, bringing his luggage in his new room. They rented an apartment that was near their college so that it would just be a walking distance. "Who is paying for this?" Jungkook asks, laying back on the couch they have. "I'm paying." Yoongi replies. "What?" Jimin, who just came out of the room, and Jungkook, who sat up straight, ejaculated. Yoongi then laughed. "I'm kidding. Namjoon is paying." He then takes his stuff inside the room. "I'm gonna work as a cashier in a cafe called The Coffee Cat and my parents will help in the rent." Namjoon said. Jungkook stood up and he comes close to him so as Jimin. "We will help you." They said with hands clasped together. "What? No. It's fine. I can manage." Jungkook and Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure hyung?" They asked again. "Yeah. Go and fix up. We will be talking to the others later." Jimin and Jungkook smiled happily. They then ran to their room and fixed their stuff. "Can't wait!" Exclaimed Jungkook. Namjoon smiled then he heard Yoongi calling him so he went to their room.

"My room!" Taehyung exclaimed, raising his hand up in the air. Hoseok and Seokjin giggled at his action. "If Yoongi was here, he would ask if he ever grows up." Hoseok whispered to Seokjin and he nods in reply. "Fix your stuff Taehyung. Hoseok will just fix his room then he will set up the laptop for, you know." Seokjin smiled. "I will!" Taehyung then hurried up on fixing his room.

"I'm taking the bed on top!" Jungkook threw his pillow on the top bed of the double decker bed. "Fine. I'm sleeping at the bottom." Jimin fixed his bed then he laid on it. Meanwhile, Yoongi was telling Namjoon some stuff. "Try your best not to touch or mess with my things because you might destroy it." Said Yoongi with his arms crossed. "Come on, I don't always destroy stuff." Namjoon whined. "You'll never know." Replied Yoongi, who was now climbing to the top bed. Before Namjoon could speak, he interrupted him. "You're taking bottom bed because I don't want you to fall on me." Yoongi then lays back and rests on his new bed. "Why do you have to be my roommate?" Namjoon sighs. Yoongi looks at him and shrugs. "I'm setting up the laptop." Namjoon then grabbed his laptop then went out of the room. "Don't break it!" Yoongi shouted. "Shut up!" Namjoon shouted back. He smirked mischievously.

"Oh, it's ready!" Hoseok exclaimed. Seokjin and Taehyung ran to him and sat next to him on the couch. "Is the camera on?" Seokjin asks. Hoseok nods in reply. "Did you start the video call?" Taehyung questioned and he nods again.

"I'm answering it!" Namjoon exclaimed. He was sitting on the floor while the other 3 were sitting on the couch. Jimin was on the middle and on his right was Yoongi and on his left was Jungkook. Namjoon then pressed the button, answering the call.

"Hey guys!" Namjoon greeted them. "Namjoon! Jimin! Jungkook! Yoongi! Hi!" Seokjin greeted back. "I miss you guys!" Taehyung pouts. "Taehyung-ah! Hello!" Jungkook waves at him. "I miss you alot Kookie." He continues to pout. Jungkook grins widely. "I miss you too hyung. Sadly we are in different colleges." He pouts too. "How is it going there?" Jimin asks. "Oh it's cool! We have separate rooms." Hoseok replied. "Lucky!" Namjoon ejaculated. The other three wondered why he said lucky. "Why?" Seokjin asks. "I'm partnered with Mr. Agust D here and is telling me what to touch and what not to touch." He whined. They all laugh at him. "College is starting in a few days." Yoongi said. "It's time to get back to stressing and probably low grades." Seokjin smiled in sarcasm. "Don't say that hyung, you will get high grades and I know it." Taehyung looked to him. "Why is he always optimistic?" Yoongi questioned. "I envy him." Jungkook added. Taehyung just smiled widely at them. "I will forever be optimistic for you guys!" Taehyung said.

But his future changed.