16

Kaila Peters

I looked at my phone, reading through the comments on Gabi's post. We had gone downstairs to sit with the crew. Anthony sat on a chair at the kitchen counter, and Gabi and I were sitting on the couch. Team 10 had invited me to stay over at the house for a little. I didn't really have a bed where I slept every night. The first night, I slept on a mattress in Tessa's room, and the other times, I just fell asleep in Tony's arms. I looked at Gabi, earning a huge grin from her. #kanthony was trending on twitter and everyone's instagram comment section was loaded with the hashtag. 

"Gabriela, did you really need to do that?" Tony asked, getting up from his chair and making his way to where Gab and I were sitting. Gabi didn't like it when he called her with her full name. She like Gab and Gabi more. She just smiled at him.

"You guys are goals! I had to!" she said, throwing a cushion at Anthony. He ditched it just on time, so it flew all across the living room. Emilio and Ivan entered just when the cushion fell on the floor, sliding a little bit further. They both looked at the three of us and burst into laughter.

Anthony grabbed my hand, pulled me up from the couch and took me outside, where Chad was working on something. He was always working on something.

"We have to prank them," Tony said, still holding my hand. "Make them think we are no relationship goals." I liked where it was going. If it was about pranking, I was always in. I looked him in the eye, a grin forming on my face.

"We should pretend like we are in a fight." And there it was, the perfect prank to make Gabi ask for forgiveness. "Starting now."

"What are we fighting about?" Tony shrugged, never loosing eye contact.
"I don't know, a different opinion on something. Don't couples always fight about the tiniest things?" How would I know? I had never been in a relationship before.

"What the fuck, Anthony? Do you even have time to breathe?" I yelled, earning a questioned look from him. He immediately knew what I was going for, so he played along.

"What are you talking about?" I turned around to face the pool. Anthony grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him again. Tears were forming in my eyes. I was good at crying on purpose.

"Why are you crying? What are you talking about, Kaila?"

"It seems like you never got time for me! Never! If you were the friend you say you are, you would make some time to go out with me!" With that, I went inside and ran to Tessa's room. What I was going to do, wasn't supposed to happen, but it would make good content for everyone's vlog. I stuffed my clothes in my bag and threw it downstairs. Glad I only put my clothes in it.

"Kaila, what happened?" I heard Gabi yelling from downstairs. Followed by Erika yelling at Jake: "Jake, put that fucking camera away, this is serious! Your best friend is crying at the edge of the pool!" Eventually, Tessa came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel. She jumped when she saw me, sitting on her bed with my head in my hands. Tessa sat down next to me. She looked at me in silence.

"Is it what I think it is?" she asked. I nodded, still looking at the floor, and started crying again. Tessa wrapped her arms around me. "Tony really is a great guy, I just think he doesn't know how you feel about him," she whispered. Little did she know it was just a prank, Anthony and I were just messing with them all. 

"Wait, he unfollowed you on all social media?" Tessa said, looking at her phone. She sounded quite shocked. I took my phone from my pocket and looked at Anthony's social media. He indeed unfollowed me, except for snapchat, because we had a snapstreak we didn't want to loose. I looked at Tessa with big eyes, tears starting to roll down my cheeks. She pulled me in a hug once again. I pulled away and went downstairs. Not looking at anyone, I took my bag and went outside. On my way downstairs, I had texted Tony to see me next to the house. A little while after I left, Tony stormed out.

"That went good," he said, pulling me into a hug. It was a nice warm hug that lasted for at least a minute. Like the hug that proves that person is there for you.

We both pulled away, smiling widely at each other. A weird feeling went through my whole body at the feeling of Tony's hand touching my arm and stroking it a bit.

"Guys? Kaila, Anthony?" Team 10 all gathered outside in the front. There were no fans at the door, so no one would tell them Tony and I were just hiding at the side.

We went to the back and walked inside, seeing Nick at his desk. He opened his mouth to say something, but we motioned him to be quiet. We wanted to scare them. Tony took my hand and pulled me to the office area, where Nick was sitting, and gave me a merch gun, taking one for himself too. There was still some Jake Paul merch in it from this morning, when Jake woke us up.

"They can't be that far, I mean, Kaila doesn't know how to start the engine so she couldn't have taken a car and I didn't hear a car when Tony left," Gabi rambled, about to walk through the door.

"Kaila seemed really upset about it," I heard Tessa say. Of course I seemed upset, I fake cried. Tony got ready to shoot them, so I did the same.

"Well, don't you see it? Kaila is in love with Tony." Tony suddenly looked at me with a frown. "They think so," I mouthed.

Everyone got closer, so Tony and I were about to shoot them. When they all neared the staircase, we jumped in front of them and shot the gun. Everyone jumped at the sudden attack and Tony and I high-fived wrapping our arms around each other as we were laughing like crazy.

"Not funny guys!" Jake laughed, picking up his merch. I had taken my camera which was hidden on a desk.

"Merch link in bio!" Jake said, showing off his merch. "This is still my vlog, so my merch link will be in bio," I laughed. Tony still had both his arms wrapped around me like he never wanted to let go off me.