3. You Confessed To Me

Yoona POV

The doorbell rang.

Excited, I went to open it and saw Taejoon standing at the door.

We both exchanged greetings and I invited him in. It was his first time at my house, so when he entered he looked around in awe.

"Beautiful, eh?"

"Not as beautiful as me" he replied with a smug look on his face.

I laughed out loud.

Seeing my reaction, he pouted instantly which I thought was cute.

"Ok, I'll stop here. Now do you want some- HEY!" I shouted as he piggybacked me. My first instinct was to put my arms around his neck so as to not fall down.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed and laughed.

"Not gonna unless you feed me a grape" he said while eyeing the bowl of grapes on the kitchen counter.

As he passed by the counter, I quickly grabbed a grape and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Delicious" he said with the grape still in his mouth as he put me down slowly.

He then took another grape from the bowl and signalled me to open my mouth. He popped the grape into my mouth. I could taste the sweetness when I bit down on it.

"Wait, let me show you something." I grabbed Taejoon's hand and ran towards the balcony.

"Hey, where are we going?"

I didn't answer. When we reached the balcony, I turned around only to see his mouth open wide at the scenery before him.

The sky was deep blue with a few streaks of pink across it. The city below was lit up by small lights, completing the picture of a perfect view.

"Heheh...now you can't say that you can compare to the beauty of this!" I giggled.

"Well I can't...but you can!" He smiled at me.

"Hm? What does that mean?"

"It means that you're more beautiful than this scenery, pabo-yah." Taejoon ruffled my hair and chuckled.

Again, I could feel myself blushing and quickly hid my face with my hands.

"Oh stop already, you look cute when you blush," he took my hands off my face. This time, I didn't struggle as I was still thinking about how he said I was beautiful and cute.

While I was still lost in my thoughts, Taejoon sneaked his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Feeling the contact, I snapped out of my thoughts and panicked. "OMG what are you doing?!" I said as I struggled against him.

However, I could not get out of his strong arms which still held me close. One of his arms left my waist. I felt a finger on my lip as I heard him say, "Shh...let's just stay like this for a while..." he mumbled, then brought his arm back to my waist and leaned his head on my shoulder, his breath tickling my neck.

My heart was beating fast. What was he trying to do??

After a long minute, his head finally left my shoulder. I looked at him, giving him a more confused look than ever.

He only tilted his head slightly and smiled. "I have something to tell you."

My curiosity perked at his words.

"What is it?" I whispered.

He didn't reply, but leaned in closer to my ear.

He ran his fingers through my hair and whispered softly,

"I...I like you."