First date

Your POV

It was a casual day, I wasn't really doing much. The sun was shining through the curtains which made it the only source of light in my room. I could hear the air conditioner buzzing as my friend is watching TV. The faint sound of my phone goes off, indicating that I have a message.

Taylor: Hey! It's Taylor, I was wondering if you were free today.

Me: I am, why?

Taylor: I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me

I smile at the message, deciding that I would mess with her for a bit.

Me: What kind of date?

Taylor: A cute date. A date where it's only you and me. I like that because it shows you want to be with me and no one else. I want to go on an adventure with you and make memories. I want to show you that fairy tales actually exist. I want to see that smile in your face showing that you're okay and just forget all the negative things and think positive. 

Me: Has anyone told you that you're good with words? Pick me up at 8

Taylor: Will do

*Time Skip*

I look at myself in the mirror, adjusting pieces of clothing that were ruffled. The faint knock broke my train of thought and I Immediately make my way to the door. I open it only to see Taylor, smiling, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Who's at the- oh my god." My friend says as she stands behind me.

"Hi." Taylor's soft voice rings through the apartment.

"Shall we leave?" I ask her, grabbing the flowers and giving them to my friend. I head out the door and enter the elevator but not before I wink at my friend.

*Time Skip*

"How did you find this place?" I ask, taking a seat in the green grass in front of a small waterfall.

"Well, one day I wanted a place where I could just be me, not THE Taylor Swift, Just Taylor Alison Swift, a girl who likes clichè love stories and cooking."

"Well, it's beautiful, thank you for taking me here." We stayed in comfortable silent as we heard the trees sway back and forth.

"Do you have a map?"

"No, why would you even want a map."

"Because I keep getting lost in your eyes." I blush creeps it's way into my face as I look down.

"Flirty much?" I giggle.

"Rarely."She looks at me, smiling.

"We should get going, it's getting cold." I stand up, cleaning off some dirt that laid in my jeans.

*Time Skip*

We get out the elevator and reach my door. The dim light of the hallway shining upon us.

"I had fun tonight." I tell her as I hugging her.

"Me too." I turn around but before I could ring the doorbell Taylor grabs my arm and turns me back around.

"Taylor what are you-"

"Kiss me." She says, in an almost whisper tone.

"Excuse me?" My throat hitched as those words left her mouth.

"Kiss me until I forget how terrified I am of everything wrong with my life. Kiss me and you see how important I am. Make me immortal with a kiss."

And somehow, against all reason, we were kissing. I closed my eyes, and the world around me faded. My lips touched her brain as they touched her lips, as though they were a vehicle of some vague speech and between them she felt an unknown and timid pressure, darker than the swoon of sin, softer than sound. I tangle one of my hands in her hair, and the other cups her jaw, she puts her hands to my waist, pulling me closer.

It was the best first kiss in the history of first kisses. It was sweet as sugar. And it was warm, as warm as pie. The whole world opened up and I fell inside. I forgot where I was , but i didn't care. i I didn't care because the only person that mattered was there with me. It was a kiss to level mountains and shake stars from the sky. It was a kiss to make angels faint and demons weep...a passionate, demanding, soul-searing kiss that nearly knocked the earth of it's axis.