1.1-Sunshine

Walking, walking, walking. All I ever do besides smiling. To be a little honest, I feel a little bit awkward to be happy. Since, Tralala is such a 'gloomsdale' town. I'm contented here. I stopped walking to my 'tree', when I noticed a girl sitting underneath the tree, reading a book. Sure, it's always night and dark here. But, we still have lights on. "Hey," I said to the girl.

          "Hi," she said back with no emotion. "Where did you come from?," I sat. "I just moved from the town Teku-teku, yesterday,". "Is it full of smiles, even though it's dark? Because, my town reflects the darkness of the night," I asked her. "I don't want to tell you," she stated with a stubborn expression, "I'm done with you," look. "Why? I want to know!" I stubbornly said to her that made her stop herself from standing up and leaving. "Okay, just so you know my perspective of Teku-Teku is not the same as yours," "Then, do tell me,". " I don't belong there. It's like here so dark, so sad, gloomy and blue. It's my Teku-teku here. There, it's all smiles even though it's dark, everyone's happy. Everyone's singing. I hate it there," she said. Wow. I could never think that someone would hate their town, especially if it is Teku-Teku. "I guess that is your perspective. My name is Sunshine, see you around," Salute, then leave.

"Oh, shucks," I sighed softly, realizing that I didn't got her name from earlier's conversation. Hayst. She was beautiful, or she is? Talking to her made me feel a lot more myself. I don't always get to be myself or at least I never got the chance to introduce my self into another persom. Because, no one really ever get to move to this town. They don't like it here, not one bit. Except, she does likes it here. I love Tralala, but I like Teku-teku. I take out my phone, just to see that my mother is calling me.

         "Hi,mom," I said softly onto the phone. "Sunshine, I need you here! Right now! It's an emergency," I ran as fast as I could to get me home right after the call. I didn't get there fast enough.

           I saw people crowded around an ambulance. Paramedics carrying Solveig into the ambulance.
My best friend has died. I teared up. I feel so remorseful. I see Mr. and Mrs. Fulmer, and Auria huddled up together. While, doctor Xander told them some things. They sobbed harder. I apparently heard their conversation. Solveig has Stage 4 Melanoma, it's a skin cancer of some sort. Auria saw me. As soon, as she saw me, she hugged me tight wanting comfort. Little did she know, seeing my best friend like this; makes me feel lost. I don't want to comfort myself, nor do I want to comfort anyone. But, Auria is needing some comfort right now. I gave her a hug back, I also whispered things like, 'it'll be okay,". "She's gone. I can't believe it," Auria said while she sobs in my chest--- more like my shirt. I don't mind, though. "Someday, you'll see her again," I said not even sure if it is true. It's all that I can do to comfort her. "Hi, Sunshine," Mrs. Fulmer greeted me with a sad face, knowing that she's my best friend. I never even knew she has skin cancer. I then saw my mother, walking towards me, worried. "Oh, Sunshine!" She exclaimed, relieved that I wasn't in the ambulance with Solveig. Knowing me, I would probably be with Solveig right now but, Auria, Mr. and Mrs. Fulmer needs me. "I'm so sorry about your loss," My mother sadly said, grieving with us. "It's alright," Mrs. Fulmer sadly smiled a little.

-_- END OF PART 1.1 -_-