Part 6 - I Will Do Whatever it takes

Jenson doesn't know how to react to Jessica leaving, what to feel. How long she's gone for may determine if he still loves her or not. If he can take the long distance without any distractions of her mindfully, he may be alright, that's if he wants Sebastian.

And that he does.

All he could think about is Jessica's time away benefits the amount the two drivers spend together which is all they cared about at the moment.

It was Saturday and qualifying begins in just under an hour, and Jenson wants to tell Sebastian about the good news. Bad news. A bit of both.

He catches him walking along the paddock, trying his best to stay unseen from any interviewers or fans. Jenson himself attempted the same to stay hidden, but then by pulling Sebastian into a near gap between the Toro Rosso's motorhome and a building which he has no idea what it is.

"Seb" Jenson said, holding his lovers wrist tightly with his hands, and watching the shock on his face which looked more like horror.

"Shit Jense! Warn a man"

"Yeah, sorry about that" Jenson said, releasing the grip around Sebastian's wrist before returning his left hand to his hair "I have something to tell".

"You must be really desperate to tell me as you dragged me to a less then public place" Sebastian sarcastically said, eyeing the driver before him. Then Jenson leaned closer, their lips getting dangerously close once again "Come on tell me. I'm egger to know now"

Jenson smiled, liking how he's making Sebastian plead for more, squirm under his inferior, then squirm a little more when he places his hands on the Germans hips. "You come to mine tonight, 7'O'Clock". Jenson said in a voice which would make millions in some sort of television trade "Just you and me" he finished before placing his lips to Sebastian's neck, planting tender kisses along it.

Seb wanted to speak, he wanted to ask questions but the sensation took over, letting a moan he never knew he could make leave his lips. This excited Jenson, but pulled back to say "Oh! I think I've found your sensitive spot" leaning in once again and kisses that same spot just below his ear.

Sebastian finally found the strength to push Jenson off him slightly, and finally relies where they were, and find the moment to ask "Jense? What about Jessica?"

"She's out of the country, gone to see her parents"

"And how long will she be gone for?"

"I'm not sure. A while, I presume. Her father had a heart attack so a big thing. A few months, maybe"

Sebastian smiled, obviously happy of all the time the two will be spending together. But It was soon whipped off as he thought about the consequences. Jenson saw this and immediately came embryonically concerned.

"What are we doing Jense?" Seb Asked. Something on his mind.

"Well we are hiding in the paddock, I'm pushing you against a motorhome and asking you to come home with me to have mind blowing sex" it was a statement to try and cheer Sebastian up. He could see that his eyes were lost and worried. He couldn't have that.

Seb smiled a little "No no no. More specifically. What are we doing to Jess? How much will this destroy hers and possibly your life?"

"It definitely couldn't destroy my life if I still had you" as romantic and sweet Seb thought that sound, he needed an answer.

"Jense"

He pulled Sebastian into a hug "I don't know what it will do to her, but I do know that she will be heart broken, and that's just something I will have to feel guilty about. I'm willing to do anything to be with you Seb, anything, and that may include losing one of the only good things I've lived to love. But it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make and, I may be responsible for a few broken hearts along way but I'm not giving up until I know I'm right where I want to be with the person I love"

That had got Seb all bundled up with his emotions, knowing all to well that he thought the exact same. 

"So you'll tell her? - about us?" Seb asked.

"Of course. If that's what you want. And what will make us happy I'm willing to do"

Seb couldn't help but let the emotions take over him. Making him want to do all sort of things but the first is to keep this man by his side for eternity.

"I've never come to love someone as much as you Jenson Button" Sebastian had said, wrapping his arms around Jenson's waist, pulling them closer to each other and let the emotions collide together.

"Don't get me started Sebastian Vettel" Jenson said smiling. Both men tilting they're heads so they're lips would touch in a breath taking kiss.

Jenson made a groan before pulling back, letting the comfortable heat escape, both men feeling lost without the others warmth. "I really got to go get ready for quali"

"Yeah me too" Sebastian said with agreement. 

And then Jenson began walking off, leaving Sebastian standing, hopelessly. But then to call back.

"Oh Jense. Did you mean that? about, having sex?" more out of curiosity then anything.

Jenson smiled. The most unreadable devious smile you'd ever come to see. Seb loved it. Then Jenson ran back and gave one more breath taking kiss before walking away this time, almost as a sprint, actually.  

_ _ _ _ _

I hope you like this chapter.

Like I said, I will try to update regularly now as I'm starting to get into it again. Any incorrect grammer or spellings I apologise for. Thanks for the great feedback. :D