dream theory

ever since irma came along to trample on my state, i've been stuck in the carolinas.

but *damn* have my dreams gotten vivid.

one of my career plans is to study psychology. mainly specializing in dreams. but i left my dream book back home and now i can't decipher,,, only theorize.

dream no 1; i'm in my room with a trio of people. i can't see the other two faces, only the blueberry mask of a blond boy in front of me. theres are traced, sketchy drawings all over my room. we have to find the person who drew them. the culprit turns out to be at my window. it's ny best friend, in her seperate house, laptop glowing with my traced drawings. i wake up, but soon fall back asleep. this time i'm with the masked boy, who reveals his eyes are in the back of his head. he takes off his mask and tosses his eyes to me. i wake up after we talk for a while.

dream no 2; i'm watching over what seems to be a roleplay. multiple characters are finding passages, clothing, and other items. i can't remember their objective. it's all so detailed, and i recall mountains and an antique house. i wake up, and fall asleep. now i'm at my school. i see glimpses of another planet i think i called Nathaniel. i need to save it.. two kids help me. we get in a rocket. i remember floating in one of the rocketship's rooms (bathroom?) before waking up again. i fall asleep, this time to be heading towards my crush's house (but i don't think it'd look like what i saw or be in that area). at this point i believe i'm lucid dreaming. after a strange introduction with what my brain conjured up as his family, the lights turn off and people start pouring in. i'm confused and recognize a couple of faces. by now the whole place is a giant party. i walk around trying to find and exit and bump into one of my friend's. she leads me to a cheesy love ride that's in the house. me, possibly aware of what comes next, says no and jumps out of the entrance. i wake up.

dream no 3; i'm in some sort of.. pagaent castle? there are other girls in the room, dolled up and in extravagant dresses. they're practicing for something, but i don't want part in it. i can't leave though, and the room transforms into a class room setting. there's papers at our desks.. i did something to mine, might of thrown it. it might of triggered something; we were forced under our desks. i wake up, then dose off again. now i'm actually in a classroom setting. i see some familiar faces, but i'm uncomfortable. we are doing an activity now. shapes at each desk and we have to move and find a shape we identify with. i move as far as i can from my crush on the other side of the room and chose a seat. we do it again; i am near the shape assigned to my crush's desk. he has me go to the desk behind him, and i wake up.

what;;; even are dreams tbh;;;;

ugh, not prepared for wednesday. not prepared for confrontation.

-birb