Chapter 9: Not going to let it happen.

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire.And that's what we signed up for.But the people of Sokovia, they didn't.So our priority is getting them out.We're under attack. Clear the city, now.Get off your asses.All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not going to happen today.But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done.We find out what Ultron's been building.We find Romanoff,and we clear the field.Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world.This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Steve rambles off

I heard all of what he said but one knowing it already and two trying to calm down in Pietro's arms it was really hard to focus on what he was saying. Plus it didn't help that Pietro was whispering to me that I was going to be ok everyone was going to be ok and in his language- probably forgetting that I can understand him- he was telling me that he loved me and he wasn't going to let anything happen to me. as soon as I heard that it snapped me out of the little fit I was having and got my brain coming up with a billion different ways to help I was not going to let this happen not at all I don't care what anyone says.

"Принцесса?" I hear pietro's voice slip into my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"We are here are you ok?"

"Yes! Because, I'm not going to let this happen." I say determined and walking off the quinjet.

I get pretty far into the city helping escorting people out before I hear the sound of metal moving against itself.

"CRYPT!"

I whirl around at the sound of my nickname pulling out a dagger just in case which was more helpful than I thought it would be. My knife was inserted into a metal bot ripping what would have been its heart. When the bot falls to the ground I look up to where the voice came from, and smile.

"Thanks Shadow."

"Any time," She says shadow traveling to me. "So I'm not reading your mind, you are going to need to tell me what you are thinking.

I sigh and turn off my com quickly so only she can hear me.

"Wait for Clint to get to the child, then watch for Pietro to run follow him when he does, I'm going to then teleport into the quinjet taking out Ultron from in there before the next round of bullets."

"You have really thought about this" She smirks

"No honestly I haven't I just thought of this and I knew I couldn't let it happen."

She nods and destroys another bot. I turn my com back on.

"Hey girls what are you doing over there we haven't heard a single thing from you?" Clint asks

"We are fine just killing Ultron after Ultron."

"Good, well ....Tony what is happening?"

"Ummm"

"Lets just make sure that no one falls of our flying island of ours." I say

"What do you mean?"

"Sokovia going for a ride." We hear Ultron say to Tony through our comms.

Hearing this I could tell that everyone was fighting harder to save or keep everyone save more than they were already doing. I fighting till I couldn't fight anymore and keeping an eye on my com listening to one thing in particular to know when i had to go save the boy, to save my best friend to save her brother and to save the one I started to care about.