Part 1

A soul mate everyone has one there is no question about it. Jamesina Sargent and Stevie Ravigo were supposedly no different from everyone else in the world, they both got their soulmate items on their sixteenth birthday. But unlike everyone else when they got their necklace, bracelet, ring or watch and smiled they frowned with the immediate mindset that they were forever alone. Little did they know ten years later when their twenty sixth birthday rolled around everything would change.

Jamesina was born with brown hair and bright blue eyes on the lovely day of March 10th and that is the day she had her sweetsixteen they day where everyone wanted to know who your soulmate Jamesina woke up that day with a big smile on her face knowing this was day. She ran down stairs and found a small box on the counter with her name on plus next to it was a comic book from her older brother who was twenty one and she barely saw, but when he did stop by he had the best presents ever and this one was no different. Today though was different she pushed the comic book away from her- even if it was one of her favorite characters -and pulled open the box to find dog-tags. She smiled at them at first seeing the abbreviation for them being a sargent. That's when she really looked at them letting them fall from her hands as the tears started to roll down her face.

"James dear what's wrong?" Her mom asks as she walks in with her husband.

"Soul" Is all she can breath out pointing at the dogtags.

"Whats wrong with it?" Her dad asks before seeing the name "Oh baby I'm sorry"

He sits on the floor with his daughter and wife hugging their daughter who they all thought was going to be alone forever.

Stevie being born a year later but with blond hair and bright blue eyes birthday fell on July 4th everything on those separate days were the same minus the party for Stevie which was to happen the next day due it being independence day. She raced to the front hall to rip open a box and pull dogtags over her head it wasn't until she had them on that she looked at them and collapsed to the floor just like the brunette did the year before.

"Stev? are you ok what's wrong?" her parents ask

"The soulmate" She gets out

"Whats wrong with them." he dad asks as he and her mom sit next to her.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry" Her mom says looking at the tags around her daughter's neck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few years later these two girls met in college and became the best of friends bonding over their love of comic books and having crushes on best friends and becoming best friends themselves. Right after college the two moved down to florida together and got jobs working for Marvel and wasn't that a mistake. Even though they worked in two different sections their co workers found out they were best friends and they became Miss Captain America and Miss Sargent Bucky or Cap and Sargent for short. What made it worse for the girls is that they had similarities their comic book counterparts. Jamesina and Bucky had the same first name just guy and girl version of the name. As well even though she is shy at first Jamesina have a similar personalities and they are technically both Sergeants. Lastly they both have dark brown hair with bright blue eyes. and the same things go for Stevie and Steve Rogers. They also didn't help there case with the 40's look they both adopted Stevie always wore her flouncy blond hair in perfect loose curls while James always had it twisted up or in a simple pony tail it rarely down. Soon though, the day would come when they just had enough of the nicknames and the asking of the soulmates

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like every morning, James woke up got dressed in something 40's themed to day it was an olive pencil skirt, tan button down a matching t-strap heels and of course a brown leather jacket. The next thing was to throw her hair up in a simple pony tail, lastly black eyeliner and red lipstick. () the difference about today though- that she did know- is that her routine life was about to be turned upside down.